demo film

it takes a few hours to do i have done it 2 times , will put a shorter one tomorrow if needed cheers graham :cheers

not working graham! thanks tho ... i have given up :(. i am just gonna sit tight till the pc demo is released in 4 days ...

i think you should upload to rapidshare.de

i dont think they expire.

graham1 in the video 1, where Australia is batting and Gough is bowling, which is your team? You batting or bowling?

Also howcome the field is all spread out from the 1st over? What happened to the 15 over field restrictions?

BTW this game looks visually beautiful. The graphics are great. Feels pretty real. Can't wait for the release of this game.....definatley gonna get this game for xbox.

Last edited:
Graham try using another site to upload those movies on. Thanks for all the effort tho!

lol . dont be ridiculous. all these ppl make me luagh. buy cricket if you think it is better, you will be missing out on a far superior game in blic2005. whilst your stuck with cricket 2005 and all the 'bonus' bugs they include for no extra charge, all the wise people who dont fall for marketing will be playing the most comprehensive, realistic and fun cricket game there has ever been.

indiancricketer said:
i really am starting to think blic 2005 isn't that good more like cricket 2005 is in favour
lol go ahead buy EA game....but i seriously dunno why you won't get BLC05. I mean from the videos, the game is looking so beautiful.....the sound is awesome. Unless like EA cricket 05, BLC05 has 5 commentators.....BLC05 feels so real!

I can't wait for BLC05 to be released for xbox!

Users who are viewing this thread