Dewald Pretourius

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know what happened to this guy Dewald Pretorius? I remember him on the last South Africa tour of England but he doesn't seem to have had much activity recently.

Animator!

School Cricketer
He played for Warwickshire last year or the year before iirc. Apart from that he appears have disappeared.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
I would guess that he's been out through injury as it appears his last first class game was back in the 2005/2006 season. I'm sure someone else on here will be able to tell you more though.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pretorius has had too much injuries throughout his career. Lately I think he is again injured and that's why he doesn't play cricket for major teams I think he plays cricket in the amateur league.

nik

International Cricketer
He definitely seemed to be a player of great potential from what I could conclude from the few tests he played for RSA but sadly he also seems to be in the list of players whose careers have been destroyed due to injuries! :(

sd92

International Coach
He definitely seemed to be a player of great potential from what I could conclude from the few tests he played for RSA but sadly he also seems to be in the list of players whose careers have been destroyed due to injuries! :(

And that list is rather long...but then again, it is in most sports i presume.

Users who are viewing this thread