Do you still Play Cricket 2004?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It has all the stadiums with exact o model at that time.An awesome game.Bought it for 999 first day in Landmark.But this game works badly in Windows 7.It runs faster than light.I cant control anything.It force closes.Even i try XP compatibility mode,i dont have any success.Love this game.Gameplay is sexy.:):(

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
It has all the stadiums with exact o model at that time.An awesome game.Bought it for 999 first day in Landmark.But this game works badly in Windows 7.It runs faster than light.I cant control anything.It force closes.Even i try XP compatibility mode,i dont have any success.Love this game.Gameplay is sexy.:):(

it have ways to slow it down!

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
If you say so,what are the ways friend?Help me with this regard.I do dearly want to play that game again.

I had that problem using nvidia. Go into Nvidia graphics settings there should be a part to choose your game and change the settings on the specific game. Pick or browse Cricket 2004 go to Extension Limit and select Yes. The game usually runs faster because your graphics card is to high for cricket 2004. If you dont have Nvidia, i dont really know how to help you.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I had that problem using nvidia. Go into Nvidia graphics settings there should be a part to choose your game and change the settings on the specific game. Pick or browse Cricket 2004 go to Extension Limit and select Yes. The game usually runs faster because your graphics card is to high for cricket 2004. If you dont have Nvidia, i dont really know how to help you.

I use a 2GB ATI Radeon 6X HD Series and an Intel HD Graphic family.Dual graphic card.I dont have a panel where i can go and choose a particular program.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Still playing this if someone start to make patches for it than i would be so happy :)

vinit85

Club Captain
Yes i still play...:)

Looking for automatic updating stats after every match...
Is it possible..??

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
NO!! But that time I loved the game :)

sanji 1135

Club Captain
yah me2 im still love to play cricket 2004, its hard to win matchers, i like it, i have new updates for cricket 2004:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread