Do you switch the commentary off?

Do you swicth the commentary off when playing the game?

• Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • I want some candy...

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
iin regards to the commentary witching itself off - i have found this happens when you press your button to skip screens a lot (eg. quickly pressing the button so you don't have to see the umpire signaling and stuff like that).

Originally posted by jonah
Always off, in whatever sports game I play. It just gets so annoying.

You should try PES 3 with Japanese commentary. Have no bloody idea what the buggers are saying but its a riot :D :p

The next cricket game needs the great man himself, Kerry O'Keefe! I couldn't think of anything better than listening to Kerry's funny stories and laughing my head whislt playing. I can only hope.

Originally posted by harsh
You should try PES 3 with Japanese commentary. Have no bloody idea what the buggers are saying but its a riot :D :p
it's quality...

hooooo... YELLOW CARDO!!!! :D

Originally posted by Mark Sweeney
The next cricket game needs the great man himself, Kerry O'Keefe! I couldn't think of anything better than listening to Kerry's funny stories and laughing my head whislt playing. I can only hope.

He's funny at first, but once you hear his laugh over and over again it just gets annoying IMO. I think the game needs the duo of Tony Greig and Bill Lawry (The ones off the 12th Man, I like them better). Hell why not just get Billy Birmingham to do all the voices if the nine commentary team.

No way, we need Andrew Voss from NRL RL..."Right down the hey diddle diddle." ...makes me chuckle!!!

I usually have the commentary on, I really don't mind it. I like a bit of background noise. Sometimes Richie and Maxwell get their needle stuck and keep repeating things over and over. Also the commentary has died on my a couple of times during a game.

We need you Kerry!!!! He has so many funny stories. A couple of weeks ago he and Harsha Bogle lost the plot on radio when talking about Jason Gillespie being "stiffer than a triple scotch" and Harsha asked Kerry how many stiffs a night Kerry had and Kerry replied that he his pushing 54 and would have to say "I only have 1 stiff a night". They both then laughed constantly for the next 3 or 4 minutes. I used to love him on the pay TV show C7 At the Wicket. Absolute champion.

EA cheapskates- they reused the same commentary all over again for most part- and it really stinks cos it was terrible the first time around. Now richie has no clue where the ball is going - he keeps saying nice shot on the off side when its gone to square leg!!
And Jim maxwell is annoying to say the least- i am playing ind vs aus in a test match and ind need to score 389 to win and are 100/4 and for the last 15 overs he keeps saying india should just close shop cos they have no way of winning the game !!!!!!

the game with the worst commentry has to be wave race uk version with this punk rock guy on it who thinks hes english but sounds like hes aussie
i always turn commentry off in everygame its just annoyin and off putting and distracting

Users who are viewing this thread