Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Doc, just tried your patch out, really good imo. Everything seems to be in place. 2 things i noticed though.

1. - every now and then back foot leg glances will go square on the offside.

2. - slogs are all fixed, except for advance coverdrive slog. Could you please lesson the power on that? I scored 215 in 15overs with the aussies using it!

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
akira2291 said:
hi cricket doctor, after a couple of weeks, can had time to play cricket again. of course i needed a new AI patch. i tried yours and have to say, that its the best ive tried out yet. ive tested tutsi, boss and many more at the beginning stage of cricket2005, but this one is smply awesom'. only one problem :(
i didnt follow the hole thread, but i have the crash problem too. is there a solution for it? i hope you can fix it at least in v3.

regards
akira

Thanks a lot for your feedback mate and glad that you've liked my patch. :happy :happy :happy :happy
Yup the game crashes on one or two instances but very rarely.You can refer to posts on previous page to find where. I'll definitely fix it up in my next patch anyways. :cheers :cheers

C.D. :onpc

groobz said:
Hey Doc, just tried your patch out, really good imo. Everything seems to be in place. 2 things i noticed though.

1. - every now and then back foot leg glances will go square on the offside.

2. - slogs are all fixed, except for advance coverdrive slog. Could you please lesson the power on that? I scored 215 in 15overs with the aussies using it!

Thanks for your feedback mate. :happy

Issues:-
1. I reckon very rare, and that too not to make the outcome of every shot too predictable. However I'll look into that again.

2. I'll have a look at that too.

Sureshot

Executive member
CD, if you want another tester for your next patch, PM me.

If you don't good luck anyway.

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Sureshot said:
CD, if you want another tester for your next patch, PM me.

If you don't good luck anyway.

Sure mate..but long way to go yet.
I'll provide all the information and updates in my thread itself. So, you have to wait till then..

TigerRocks

School Cricketer
Hi I liked the patch. I think its great that the ground strokes are more powerful. U can actully hit a four using ground strokes now lol. Thnx.

James219

International Cricketer
Obviously cricket doctor's patch. Click on his signature to download it, or visit the first page of this thread.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yh i mean v2 or v2.1

btw i played with both and all the shots go fast in the air and then caught the power on the shots is good but they all go straight in the air i also think v2 is better than 2.1 but i have only batted in a one day match still have to bowl

btw wen is ure v3 coming out i have one request for it cud u keep the backfoot ground shots on the ground coz i always get caught no matter how good my timing is

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
TigerRocks said:
Hi I liked the patch. I think its great that the ground strokes are more powerful. U can actully hit a four using ground strokes now lol. Thnx.

RoboRocks said:
Batsmen also make more mistakes, giving you chance of a wicket.

Thanks mates. :hpraise :hpraise

Enjoy!! :cheers :cheers

punk sk8r said:
yh i mean v2 or v2.1

btw i played with both and all the shots go fast in the air and then caught the power on the shots is good but they all go straight in the air i also think v2 is better than 2.1 but i have only batted in a one day match still have to bowl

btw wen is ure v3 coming out i have one request for it cud u keep the backfoot ground shots on the ground coz i always get caught no matter how good my timing is

Check all the files once again and please make sure that you have all the correct files installed in your root directory.

Thanks,

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i swear i have i put odi files into the root directory and all shots go fast at wase lenght nothing wrong with shot power. am i the only one having this prob ill chack the files if u say so

wen is ure next patch cummin

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i put all the files right but i am sorry to say coz i luved this patch i can see were u were cummin from and wud hav enjoyed it if the ground shots were round shots

btw i want to know if V2.1 is any different from V2.0? if so wots different about it?

Last edited:

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
punk sk8r said:
i swear i have i put odi files into the root directory and all shots go fast at wase lenght nothing wrong with shot power. am i the only one having this prob ill chack the files if u say so

CD when is the next patch released?

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
punk sk8r said:

Mate, you were the only person to have this problem, that's why I had told you to check the files, but anyways I reckon there is something wrong with your timing may be, who knows? just try it out in different conditions and let me how it goes then.

RoboRocks said:
CD when is the next patch released?

Well I have the task of setting up the review comittee first. May be after that I'll be able to tell you the latest.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread