Documentary catches Blake in batting fail

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Self-proclaimed hot shot Blake has been caught on camera batting in a pre-season match in Wales. Despite facing mediocre opposition the Wanderers batsman could only survive 3 balls before being comprehensively bowled by 10 year old Reiss Shitzer. This was the youngsters first game after losing his right leg in a fishing accident two years ago.

Blake refused to talk to the reporter at the ground who was filming for a new documentary to be aired in the opening week of the PCCL named 'Cricket's Epic Fails'. The hour long programme is set to feature such PCCL names as Simon Barrow, Dutchad and, of course, Blake. There will also be a special speaking appearance from epic failer Shahid Afridi and also tips on how not to bat by Chris Martin.

Be sure to catch the documentary that airs on Channel Hopeless in the coming weeks. If you wish to catch the Wanderers' 'number 1 batsman' in action then be sure to head to their home ground during the season, where you should be able to see a carbon copy of this video, only live.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty big bowler for a one-legged 10 year old. Anyway, pretty sure when I start bowling to you, that's what's gonna happen.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Probably will, I'm a bowler ;) Having said that, I'm pretty sure I was the highest averaging bowler for batting last season.

Users who are viewing this thread