Does anybody bowl a whole test match?

ScobieB said:
Just wondering if anyone out there actually bowls for the whole test match or just bowls a little and puts on the autoplay?

Im contemplating it, Ive bowled about 55 overs and now and for only 2 wickets Im beginning to get frustrated.

Yeah, I did but do you want to hear the funny side my 5 day game actually turned into a 6 day game (Till tea time), I actually batted for 136 overs and scored 508/9 decl and sent eng in they scored 322 all out in 150 overs. I then batted agian and scored 300/6 in 70 overs and then proceeded to bowl oyt eng for 178 after 100 overs. A total of 456 overs 5 days should of been 410 - 8 for Inng changes. Big bug.

Peter

Peter Peyper said:
Yeah, I did but do you want to hear the funny side my 5 day game actually turned into a 6 day game (Till tea time), I actually batted for 136 overs and scored 508/9 decl and sent eng in they scored 322 all out in 150 overs. I then batted agian and scored 300/6 in 70 overs and then proceeded to bowl oyt eng for 178 after 100 overs. A total of 456 overs 5 days should of been 410 - 8 for Inng changes. Big bug.

Peter

strange same thing happend to me with going into day 6, however only 1 ball was bowled. now the game crashes whenever i click exit.

Users who are viewing this thread