Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know you mate but to come on here and say the things you have after we are all trying to fight this on going problems is just silly.

I will not call you names like others but please for the state of cricket games go get a job or spend your time with your son and when the time comes when you can pay for Don14 then please then you will be welcome here.

PS There is a thing called to honest mate.:yes

I dont think you quite understand what i was saying in that comment.

What I meant was inappropriate was the use of the word 'box' which has a further colloquial meaning particularly in Aus culture, nothing about piracy m8 so please leave me alone. It is like I have already commited a crime when in reality I have done nothing..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Or perhaps if Big Ant can "magically" introduce a bug in the game that only happens on pirated copies.
"Patch not compatible with installed version" for the AC09 patches certainly caught a lot out.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Patch not compatible with installed version" for the AC09 patches certainly caught a lot out.
Now I remember! I had posted my receipt for this issue only!! The patch was not only incompatible with pirated versions but with the digital downloads also!! This problem was solved for me when I got the game copy (physical) shipped from India :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Patch not compatible with installed version"

That will be [our] BigAnts "Controller not detected" error methinks...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
was reading this post a while ago on cracked about ways developers screwed with pirates... pretty funny

would be very funny if they introduced something like that - your player slips over when attempting a run or bowler only bowls wides etc. we'd pretty soon know who was legit or not when they started reporting "bugs"

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LOVE that... bowler just constantly oversteps...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I can just imagine how good the lightmeters are in the pirated copies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We would never do anything like that... not in my nature :spy

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
have heard in ashes cricket if you pirate it the wicket keeper won't have a body and the batter holds the bat the wrong way round.

im not saying that its a bad idea to have catches/traps for Pirates but [mod edit] will find a way around most of these suggestions... they seem to be quite determined about that kinda stuff not that I endorse it...

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You seem to know all the right names..... :noway *

Anyway.... *if* I do protection routines be sure to understand that it will happen to you after many years of career mode and you will likely just get that perfect ball every now and again... and perhaps get dropped for no good reason. In single player your guys will get tired and the opposition might just whack you around the park, a lot - it wont happen all the time, just in finals and when it counts.

This sort of protection is so much harder to get through and find/fix than the traditional and immediate disk is not working/game wont run.

*I see the mods took the names out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread