Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Reading through some of these posts, you'd think the game had been cancelled.

Just. Chill.

thefonz

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't care. I didn't, ever. My money was on October and I was wrong, so it gets here when it gets here. All this backseat quarterbacking* and complete bullshit people are making up is hilarious because you're going to look back at some folks posts on this topic and it's going to be utterly embarrassing for people like 'thefonz'... Assuming they stick around, which they won't. Seen this all before.

*expecting a MattW infringement in 3... 2...

cheer yourself up with this biggs http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbO9MQ6sTBE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=LbO9MQ6sTBE

iamank12

School Cricketer
every one needs to take a chill pill, im sure this game will release in 2013, I have full faith in Ross and BIGANT....these guys are smart and know exactly how to play with you're hormones.

AbdullahKhanCricket

Club Cricketer
Big Ant is no better then Codemasters(Ashes)

Playing with the game supporters.

Delaying release dates, not living up to what they promise etc.

Shameful.

AbdullahKhanCricket

Club Cricketer
Why if you say something against the game do posters come out against me all guns blazing?

Its the truth.

Big Ant are no better then Codemasters.

This game won't come out in 2013.

----------

Big Ant are supposed to be a professional organisation but the way they have handled things is complete nonsense. That is the reason why they'll never be a major force in the gaming industry like others.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You mean how they've communicated with the community throughout the whole thing? So shameful...

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
Communication was good. Now they're just trying to oversell it. It's a decent game in the end, and that's about it.

Those who have not followed the progression of this game (majority of the consumers) don't care much for the fact that the developer was in touch with a very minute part of the cricket gaming community.

I'm already hearing complaints about the fluidity of the bowling actions and batting from people who have just seen the trailer, and almost all of them rate DBC14 as an average game. They did so even before the Ashes 2013 debacle.

Your average gamer doesn't care about budgetary constraints, licenses, etc.

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
We all want Dbc in December But you guys totally Making A shit Here .... what's wrong with you guys :(

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look guys if you do not have any factual evidence to say the game will not release in 2013 then keep your mouth shut and stick to the words of Ross.

Dannyburke

Club Captain
:facepalm Some people.

You need to go sit in a corner and have a long think. There's a reason Ross ignores people and it's crap like this page that makes it more than acceptable.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I wake up and go to the last page of each thread..... oh wait... that was yesterday..

I am sure the mods/admins will be happy to know that I've decided to stop feeding the trolls, I may need a bigger ignore list (I've certainly run out of space on the PM storage).

EA actually own the ICC license; they're just not using it. Not sure when it expires.

Do you have a good source for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread