Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitekickboy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Question, I'm using a retail 360 controller to play this, I have vibration enabled, but when I edge, or the opponents edge it doesen't vibrate? Is that suppose to happen? Thanks for a fantastic game so far though bigant studios! Best ?30 I've spent!

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Question, I'm using a retail 360 controller to play this, I have vibration enabled, but when I edge, or the opponents edge it doesen't vibrate? Is that suppose to happen? Thanks for a fantastic game so far though bigant studios! Best ?30 I've spent!

This was a reported issue with the console version of the game. I assumed it would be fixed for the PC edition and therefore patch 2.

Rogene7714

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got my Steelbook. Can't wait for the download to finish. This was like waiting for the birth of my child. Just longer

D

Dutch

Isn't childbirth just like constipation?

God I hope their aren't any women on here!

I am not sure I would compare giving birth to a child to not being able to have a crap but from my experience it is a hell of a thing to go through....if there were any women on here, they have left now!:p

dale0404

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not sure I would compare giving birth to a child to not being able to have a crap but from my experience it is a hell of a thing to go through....

Which one? I have experience with the second one! :eek:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The number of women on here is roughly the same as in the games industry... approaching zero.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and the women that are here have all be soiled by @ethybubs

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
it's a very good game, I bought the game on steam ^^

the new updates on steam are also good, some games on steam (for example team fortress 2 and dota 2) have the beta version also (team fortress 2 - beta and dota 2 - beta), it's used to test the balance of
the new patch and updates. Maybe it's possible to do with Don Bradman
also.
Yesterday I was playing the career in county championship and the
game was tied at 657 ^^
XUkQazI.jpg

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
I m fed up with batting controls.This is my controller.I don't think there is anything wrong with it.All it's buttons are working fine.Whenever i try to play a shot it just either leaves the ball or does nothing.Anyone tell me how to play a simple shot.

Attachments

• IMG_20140630_213513.jpg
    IMG_20140630_213513.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 20

grkrama

National Board President
you need to press that mode button that will turn analog in your controller then only you can play shots using right stick, also your experience wont be good with that controller a xbox controller or one with analog triggers is recommended, for great control over the aggressive and defensive shots, also other controllers have more deadspots compared to xbox ones and may ruin your experience in this game, as even a slight misjudgment will cost you a wicket or bowl a wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread