Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me the steam id of dbc 14 please? I didn't buy the game from steam (from a shop instead) and now I can't update my teams.
So please help me.
Even if you buy the game from a shop it activates through Steam and you would have a Steam ID. Did you pirate it?

i don't have a steam id and nor is it pirated. please believe me & HELP!

Look, here is a really easy way to show us you've got a legal copy.

Go into the game, to options, then credits. Leave the game, go to post and hit "ctrl" and "v", this will post something that looks like:

Version: v1.0x
User: WillyMcSilly
SteamId: 51548915480510805

And still they keep coming! Shall I get the popcorn now, or do you think he won't be back?

Wait a minute, is steam id and steam key the same? If not, I need the steam key.
May be you should wait some months for a torrent site to upload it.If you don't have the steam key means you pirated the game and @MattW shall i start my count down of him getting banned?

Look, here is a really easy way to show us you've got a legal copy.

Go into the game, to options, then credits. Leave the game, go to post and hit "ctrl" and "v", this will post something that looks like:

Version: v1.0x
User: WillyMcSilly
SteamId: 51548915480510805

Wait a minute, is steam id and steam key the same? If not, I need the latter one.
And my one might or might not be pirated [what's the definition of "pirated version"?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread