Don Bradman Cricket 17 Trophies

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry if this thread it already created but I can not find it at all. I need help trying to get the Ten Wicket Match trophy. Every time I try and do it the trophy doesn't pop up. Has anyone does this yet? If so can you please let me know how? Thanks.

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
Used a 2nd controller... T20 match.
Ok thanks so much for that. I'll keep trying it today. I did it in a T20 match yesterday with a 2nd controller but it didn't pop up for me. But I'll give it another go.

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
I finally did it with the 2nd controller. The 1st attempt today I tried it bowling 1st and got 10 wickets but the trophy didn't pop up. So I tried it batting 1st and declared. Bowled 2nd and got 10 wickets and the trophy popped up. So if anyone is having trouble getting it to pop up my suggestion is to bat 1st. (T20 Match) against 2nd controller. Also thanks for your help AliKhan215, it's much appreciated. Lastly using a spinner is much easier to bowl the batsmen out.

Last edited:

AliKhan215

Club Captain
I finally did it with the 2nd controller. The 1st attempt today I tried it bowling 1st and got 10 wickets but the trophy didn't pop up. So I tried it batting 1st and declared. Bowled 2nd and got 10 wickets and the trophy popped up. So if anyone is having trouble getting it to pop up my suggestion is to bat 1st. (T20 Match) against 2nd controller. Also thanks for your help AliKhan215, it's much appreciated.
No Problem bro. Glad you got it!

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
Is anyone going for the Platinum Trophy in this game? I've managed to get all but 2 of them. The 5,000 dot balls and the 2,222 two runs.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is anyone going for the Platinum Trophy in this game? I've managed to get all but 2 of them. The 5,000 dot balls and the 2,222 two runs.
according to psnprofiles.com someone has! no idea how it was achieved like 2 weeks after release, i smell a cheater, but no idea how ;)

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
according to psnprofiles.com someone has! no idea how it was achieved like 2 weeks after release, i smell a cheater, but no idea how ;)
Haha yeah I agree, there's no way of doing it 2 weeks after the release. The stats in the game are broken as well so I can't even keep up how many dot balls or 2's I need to get. All I know the dot balls will probably take weeks if ya to Test matches, and the 2's probably months.

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Haha yeah I agree, there's no way of doing it 2 weeks after the release. The stats in the game are broken as well so I can't even keep up how many dot balls or 2's I need to get. All I know the dot balls will probably take weeks if ya to Test matches, and the 2's probably months.
On PC I've seen progress come up towards the dot ball achievement, which happens every thousand. I've now passed 2,000 dot balls in about 70 hours of gameplay as a batting allrounder. Probably not unreasonable someone got it in about two weeks, especially during school holidays.

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
On PC I've seen progress come up towards the dot ball achievement, which happens every thousand. I've now passed 2,000 dot balls in about 70 hours of gameplay as a batting allrounder. Probably not unreasonable someone got it in about two weeks, especially during school holidays.
Yeah it is possible for the 5000 dot ball one I suppose. The 2222 runs I find it hard to believe being done in 2 weeks though. Also it's pretty cool how you get notified after a 1000 dot balls, the progess. On the PS4 there's no progress at all as far as I know.

Last edited:

Paul Saw

School Cricketer
The statistics in this game are really screwed. I hope it doesn't affect getting the trophies. First class stats: Twos (126). I play a Test Match then it's (124), I play another Test Match now it's (82). Dot Balls originally in First Class (1156) now (654). WTF is going on? The stats are going backwards after playing. As I said I hope the trophy count isn't glitched like these stats. Unless I start doing the counting myself which would be very fun and extremely exciting I have no idea what I need to get, that's assuming the Trophy count isn't f'd like the stats in the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread