Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94b Download

invert batting :thumbs

----------

this is the one i want, behind the bowler, broadcast :thumbs

Most stable update but found one glitch, after inverting the controls for behind bowler cam all shots work fine except the leave, the front foot leave result from backfoot button and viceversa. Anybody else got it or just me?:spy

Will check it out but it's goodnight from me... 4.45am and all seems to have gone well with this update :)

Awesome Job, Ross (@BigAntStudios). :thumbs

Now that we have transparent batsman - can we do away with angling the camera when based on batsman's position (in the close batsman view).

I have been taking stance at the absolute left possible, since I started playing nets and would like to play close to stumps - but the camera angling makes it hard to judge the ball.

loving the new update. timing the aggressive shots in veteran mode is very hard now. got a couple of edges too after playing for 15 minutes. will play more later.

only one issue i found is, the transparent batsman only shows the leg and the head and bat but no body. saw someone else having that issue also. anyone found a fix? Might very well be an issue in my computer.

While the option is good, I'm never going back to the old cricket game batting view - this one just makes so much more sense and feels more realistic, not to mention immersive.

Massive :lol to the Santa Claus in the outfield. :D

It takes more effort to keep the ball on the ground, so the added button press makes sense to me, the controls are perfect the way they are.

The controls cannot change at this point.

CA crashes when downloading linked teams with 'players' unchecked. (Wanted to download the uniforms and identity only)

Ok, will check this out later

I don't know if anyone else has been doin this but when facing bola machine from behing batsman cams I tend to watch the machine, as it moves left/right and gives you a definite insight into the line, however the problem is I find it hard to pick the ball and play it by watching the ball instead of machine, I'm always late on the shot when I watch the ball, and I know its goin to lead me into trouble when playing against a bowler instead of the bola machine. From the behind bola cam I have absolutely no problem picking the delivery from the HUD as its much bigger from that end. Will there be an option to make the HUD larger when facing from the batsmans end? This, of course may be a post in vain as I'm playing on a PC with a 21" screen ATM but when the game comes out ill be playing on Xbox and my tv is much bigger!

Last edited:
Did anyone on facebook complain yet about having a santa in the nets as it makes it unrealistic?

I would be surprised if no one said anything yet......

Users who are viewing this thread