" Don't Try this at HOME "

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is my 1000th post on this site and i wanna do something new on this occassion so that i will remember this post, and for that i am writing a story here, anyone would like it or not i dont care, read it, think about it and forward it to others if u likes it.

New Delhi, June 20​

A 19-year-old girl who died after falling from the sixth storey of a high-rise building here had committed suicide, she has been allegedly done this act after being betrayed in love. Minutes before she leapt off the building, she had messaged her boyfriend 3 times from her mobile phone saying,

"I am so tired of life and i wants to take rest"

"I will never show my face to you again... Bye forever."

"I promise I will not SMS you again. I will never show my face to you again. I really love you. Bye forever,"

The last of her last message read.

Some claims thats its a murder and some says its just a suicide, But Report says its a Suicide.

Source : News Channel & Articles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the Peoples Know this News, Thats what teenagers do when they get depressed, but thats not a right path to choose, Sometimes they think that parents are their enemies but thats not true, parents dont wants that their kids choose the wrong path, we should have to think about that,they are not our enemy, they just care for us because this world is getting so worst these days. At anyplace and at anytime we can fall in trouble and they dont want us to loose the most precious thing of their lives, with whom they have spend many of the years of life. Life is so precious, and u have to live it with happiness, so enjoy it and dont be so pesimmist, we always learn new things from life cuz LIFE IS A LESSON AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN IT, Ups and downs are part of life, but suicide is not the way by which can solve all of your problems but it can create problems for your family. Make them sad. We cant just die for someone speacial person who just step in our life. We have to think for our parents who took care of us for years.

Do Not Edit or Delete this Email, just Write Ur name after that Name list below and forward this Email to as many contacts as u know and even back to me ([email protected]), so that peoples can know The "Importance of life" and we will know if the message is being delivered to others or not and delivered to how many peoples.

Posted By : "James" in Public Interest

1) James, 2)

" Especially for Teenagers "​

Message of Humanity​

y2j826

Adarsh said:
It's the 1001th post actually :rolleyes:.

That one was 1000th, and now its 1002 cuz posted 1 post in England-Pakistan Series.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
James first of all congrads for ur 1000th post!!!

Then ur 1000th post is a very gud message to everyone!!!

Generally I follow, " Never take any decisions when u are depressed "!!! I think its better to bring oneself back to normal when depressed and then think over the matter(whatever it may be)!!!

Also i believe that "human has no right even to end his own life becos it God'd gift!!! "
Thats sad end to that girl in 19 yrs!!!! :upray

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
What's so special about 1000 posts, it's only a message board. :confused:

Or is it some kind of bragging rights?

y2j826

MUFC1987 said:

If u think its Nothing then u can say its just a "publicity stunt", but whatever it is, thats msg for humanity u like it or not i m not commenting over it.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
MUFC1987 said:

It's just a milestone like any other. Just like 1000 runs for a batsman or 100 wickets for a bowler.

@James perhaps you want to clean up the grammar there if you are actually going to email it to anyone.

y2j826

sohummisra said:
@James perhaps you want to clean up the grammar there if you are actually going to email it to anyone.

Dont have time to improve it

Ritwik

co-founder
I agree with Sohum, you are probably going to mass mail that piece of text, the least you can do for the sake of the recepients is to check the spelling and grammer.

y2j826

Ritwik said:
I agree with Sohum, you are probably going to mass mail that piece of text, the least you can do for the sake of the recepients is to check the spelling and grammer.

I have a suggestion if u thinks there r lot of mistakes in that then u can modify the quoted text and then can forward it no prob, and u can write ur name in place of mine too cuz its just a msg and i am not concernd about it whether it has to deliver to others with my name or anyone's else

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
What's the point of forwarding it to loads of people, most who probably don't want it?!! This is a typical example of junk mail. No offence, your message is probably a very thoughtful one, but still.

Last edited:

y2j826

Adarsh said:
What's the point of forwarding it to loads of people, most who probably don't want it?!! This is a typical example of junk mail.

Fine if u dont want it then why looking at this thread.

Ritwik

co-founder
72j826 said:
Fine if u dont want it then why looking at this thread.

The title of this thread gives no indication as to its contents. And more pertinently, those who are going to get this in their mail boxes wouldn't have the option of not getting it if they don't want it.

Users who are viewing this thread