Don't you love the new edges mechanism?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I mean it's literally your fault if you edge it and I don't think any cricket game has got that right as in every cricket game it seems to be part random and part attributes based with no control over how it happens based on execution of shot, now you can adjust the difficulty of these edges by using sliders and customize it to your taste for instance I was hardly getting an edge because my foot selection was pretty good so I bump up the foot placement difficulty and decrease the minimum pace and in next match I get all out for 20 odd with 8 wickets falling due to edges, lol I am back to 55 sliders rating now really marvelous stuff from BAS

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Just to add I am pretty decent in batting and I never felt why I edge that one because it happened due to my fault.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Had a terrific t10 game with my bro where he constantly uses change of pace and movement to caught me napping lots of edges and bowled / lbw when I was batting.

He won the match by 9 wkts BTW. And it's nearly impossible to get an edge when batting with Standard controls which my bro used, I already taunt him as he won sorely because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread