Duke Nukem Forever

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm still amazed that this is finally coming out after all this time - that's why I still hold some hope for Elite IV seeing the light of day in our lifetimes. ;)

I'm not sure if I can even post a trailer from it here - it's a bit racy, y'know - they're showing it on TV, but late at night - PC footage, which is a nice change. :)

Once again, it depends on reviews and how long the campaign is for me - but if you like a lot of ummm.... flesh... in your games, Duke Nukem looks to be the ticket! :spy

Edit:

There's pixellation aplenty, so should be OK...

Game looks a bit good, huh?

Edit: Girl: What about the game, Duke, is that any good?
Duke: Yeah - After 12 -bleeeeep- years, it should be!

Last edited by a moderator:

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Wow this game looks crazy, I don't have any idea what it's about though. Naked women, alien monster's and guns is what it looks like.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
That's cool - we don't all have to like the same sort of game. It looks good to me, although a bit...ummm...confused. ;) But as I said before, whether I buy it or not will come down to the campaign length.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Saw the advert on tele last night. Weirdest thing ever, every now and again a stripper would just pop up with her tits out. Don't think it was the full trailer so I'll have a look at the one above now.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Looks like a cool game. Pretty poorly reviewed at most sites, but I suppose it may be worth a rent.

I love one of the slogans, "Please wash hands after playing.":D

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Duke 1 and 2 are some of my earliest pc gaming memories, then came Duke 3D in like 1997 when I was just 11 and it blew every other FPS away. I haven't played any of the later games, so when I get my hands on DNF tomorrow or so, we'll see if it can match the appeal of the previous games.

Pretty much every review says the same thing, that the game is old and tired and the graphics aren't up to standard. However, most of these reviews are for the xbox version and from all accounts, the PC version is smooth with quick load times.

My expectations aren't going to be as high as the reviewer's I think, so I'm pretty sure I'll have some fun with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread