E3 2013!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/

So far, my personal favourites are:

PES 14:

Rome 2:

Wolfenstein The New Order. I like this because of the theme: the Nazis won World War Two and have basically changed the entire world. I love alternate history games. :D

There's lots of good stuff at E3!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
E3 has been fantastic so far. Loving the look of BF4 (looks like the game BF3 should have been), Watch Dogs and MGS5. E3 has also been great for laughing at Microsoft. :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
E3 has been fantastic so far. Loving the look of BF4 (looks like the game BF3 should have been), Watch Dogs and MGS5. E3 has also been great for laughing at Microsoft. :D

:lol

Could MS' launch of the Xbox One be any more disastrous? :lol:lol:lol

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Aha! I knew I was missing something that impressed me. Yes, The Division looks outstanding! I fear my wallet is going to hate the end of the year. :facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Watch Dogs and AC: Black Flag are my favorites but Watch Dogs wins the competition by a mile.

One game I didn't know about: The Evil Within - looks like a fantastic survival horror game by Bethseda, to be released next year:

Also Saints Row 4 - you're a gang leader who happens to be the President of the United States. And there's an alien invasion going on. :D

This one sneaked up quietly: Xcom Declassified: The Bureau. It's fun to control the squad from afar, but a game that lets you actually lead a squad on the ground among the plasma bolts? Hell yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread