Ea Cricket 2005 Cheats

sunnykinger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey You have any cheats of Cricket 2005 in PC or Ps2.

I am finding difficult to bat in Cricket 2005 even in easy mode. I cannot hit a strait six in Ps2 but I Can do it PC, what is the problem plz help me with some batting tips.

Sunny Kinger

Briggsey

International Coach
How exactly can you cheat on a cricket game?!?!? If ur good ur good if ur bad then get to the nets!

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
The dynamite stumps in Cricket 97 were cool... wouldnt hurt if they put stuff like that in the game just for fun. Streakers at Lord's would be great too, with Shep chasing after them. Those are not really cheats, just some fun stuff to enhance the game.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
shahid6995 said:
The dynamite stumps in Cricket 97 were cool... wouldnt hurt if they put stuff like that in the game just for fun. Streakers at Lord's would be great too, with Shep chasing after them. Those are not really cheats, just some fun stuff to enhance the game.
With all the bugs and holes in the game, I really hope they haven't wasted their time putting things like this in!

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
I heard something in that mould like players going back to the dressing rooms to change thier clothes from the middle of the match and murmur bout the others kit being nice.

Was I daydreaming or something like this was mentioned ?????????

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
it must have been one Mahesh Babu's Crazy posts. lol .

Andrew Nixon would tell u the cheat -"iamlazytoplayproperly"

nikhil_99

International Coach
We wont get the "feel" if we use the cheats in the game...play /practise hard in the nets then hit hard in the matches dude !!!

kelvinismyname

Club Cricketer
iamlazytoplayproperly i tried that cheat but for some reason its not working can somebody tellme whats the right way to enter it :onpc

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
LMFAO!!!! hahahahaha mate you just made my day lollll!!!!!!

sunnykinger

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I want to say that by any cheat the cpu player will give bowls outside off stump so that we can play some good looking cuts.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
ronny_kingsley said:
I heard something in that mould like players going back to the dressing rooms to change thier clothes from the middle of the match and murmur bout the others kit being nice.

Was I daydreaming or something like this was mentioned ?????????

Ha. That was me, and, as with the majority of my posts here, it was said in jest.

Well remembered, though!

Users who are viewing this thread