Editing Cricket 2004

sangam

International Cricketer
I think it'll be a very tough job this year to edit cricket 2004..there is one file cricket_pc.gob which is around 795 mb which contains all the gfx and other configs...iam unable to find any editor for the .gob files.

There are only 3 directories in the game
Data->Bats(few files)
Support
Images(few images)

Sounds bad :(

Sangam I don really like the new format of the forum. The old ones were simpler cleaner and uncluttered. But thats just me I guess.

so..this time some hard digging needed to edit this one... hope some one will do it.. else it will be a use n throw. i think ea will be expecting that..

Originally posted by UnderTaker
so..this time some hard digging needed to edit this one... hope some one will do it.. else it will be a use n throw. i think ea will be expecting that..

Maybe EA will patch it?
it wouldn't be as good as what some guys here can do though.......

Originally posted by Radaga
Maybe EA will patch it?
it wouldn't be as good as what some guys here can do though.......

You are right there. I won't trust EA as patchers. They have a tendency of screwing up great ideas and more often than not they finish with a slick but at the same time, unpolished product.

Seeing as bats are the only thing we can edit so far our members have made various bats for C2k4. Click here for a full list and to download.

if ea can release a patch where the ball seams spins and swings for the human bowler and the stamina meter goes down and once the rain starts it stops then ill be more than happy

I've got to laugh about the rain not stopping. It wouldn't even START in c2k2!

My God, cannot they just rip out the code from BLC for the rain in that worked perfectly ;)

EA are muddled about rain, thats for sure. IN c2k2 they couldn't get it to start, now they can't get it to stop!

Users who are viewing this thread