Editing Transparency!!! Help

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys could someone please kindly explain how to edit transparent images into the game how it works or if there is any tutorial for editing or viewing an image transparency. :help

Prakash

Executive member
First you have to save the transparent images as png or tga and then use fshed's graphic importer plugin to import image bcak into the .fsh file.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I have saved my transparent image as tga but problem is I can't import into fshed's graphic importer even though I have installed the plugin the problem is the tool box in the fshed's graghic importer is not shown active therefore I can't import the tga image how could I get the tool box activated could you please help thankyou. :help :help :hpraise

Man prakash I got it thankyou your are the man thank you very much prakash know I can atleast change thedefault pitches for cricket2005 :happy :happy :clap :clap

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
go to FshEd005\plugins\ and check if there is a file named "plgImprt.dll"

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I now make all my patches in the file format psd. Das Vicky found this out and its great. You don't have to worry about alpha channels to make the image transparent. Just make a new image that is transparent and then make new layers.

It also keeps these layers after you save so you are able to work on these same layers over and over again.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
aussie1st could you please kindly explain abit in detail about the alpha channels and the file format psd and making new layers etc. Thank u

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
joesaadati said:
aussie1st could you please kindly explain abit in detail about the alpha channels and the file format psd and making new layers etc. Thank u

You don't need any alpha channels. All you have to do is:
1. Create a new image that is transparent.
2. Create new layers (just layers not alpha)
3. Put you image on the new layer. (If you want semi transparency just change the opacity)
4. Save as PSD and you're done. Try it and you will notice it maintains the layers and if you import it into fshed you will see the semi transparency and transparency.

Users who are viewing this thread