Eid Mubarak

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've not got too much understanding but what appeals to me is the celebration with families, other nationalities dont tend to have that apart from Christmas (Depending on beliefs) and i mean, a day of school would come in handy for me right now :p i hate fridays ;)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Still no word on whether Eid will be on Saturday or Friday. I wish they were more organized with this kind of stuff. Its so tough for Muslims in non-Muslim countries. What day do I ask for to get off? Do I tell my boss "I have a religious holiday coming up", "oh yeah? When?" "I'm not sure yet."

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
NP, go full out, ask for the whole weekend of :p

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Still no word on whether Eid will be on Saturday or Friday. I wish they were more organized with this kind of stuff. Its so tough for Muslims in non-Muslim countries. What day do I ask for to get off? Do I tell my boss "I have a religious holiday coming up", "oh yeah? When?" "I'm not sure yet."

lol.. Tell them about the Islamic Calendar. Even though they won't understand the first time, they will believe you.

In Canada, your boss has absolutely no right to stop you from any holiday.

Anyways I'm going to the mosque at night to find out if Eid is tomorrow. Our local mosque has a phone line connected to ICNA. Hope it's tomorrow, I'll miss school!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Eid Mubarak to all muslims across the world and on this forum!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Eid Mubarak to everyone :)

cric_craze

Club Cricketer
lol.. Tell them about the Islamic Calendar. Even though they won't understand the first time, they will believe you.

In Canada, your boss has absolutely no right to stop you from any holiday.

Anyways I'm going to the mosque at night to find out if Eid is tomorrow. Our local mosque has a phone line connected to ICNA. Hope it's tomorrow, I'll miss school!

u live around icna (al-falah) ?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Nope.. I don't but our local mosque has great connections. They announced that Eid is on Saturday yesterday at 8:00 which is early because usually they announce it at 11.

Users who are viewing this thread