Eng V Pak 2nd ODI Oval

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Imran gone for nought on the 1st ball :o
current score 17/1 for 5 overs

R

Rangeela

England showed a good and solid performance and bowled out Pakistan for 185 in just 44 overs.
James Anderson got his 1st internation hat-trick :up:

186 will be really easy for England to chase at the oval ground..

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
eng won by 7 wickets
great win :up:
i hope they win the 3rd one also :)
pak were down and out :down:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

>>>Look at extras.Pakistan should have chased again. :angry:

K

killa_stiky2002

Good performance by England. But mani, next time resize the images to a smaller modem-friendly size such as 300x200

Master Morgoth

Club Cricketer
:batman: Anderson Got his hat-trick...so early in his career...it happens...losers like Chetan Sharma get hat-teicks...it just happens... :ph34r:

S

sonic

yeah, tresco was blistering from the off. Solanki was solid, Anderson electric, Flintoff furious at the end, what can I say? Another disciplined field performance, but this time backed up by quality aggressive batting. Troughton looks out of his depth but apart from that everyone is playing well, Gough is simply a re-born star.

Don't be too har don the Pakistani's, I think they were just blown away, every team has days like these, hell, it happens to us English MORE than our fair share, so its nice to dish out some pain once in a while :D Yousuf played well though I thought, but on the whole the new guys for both teams have proved themselves at the international stage so thats great to see. Should be an exciting third match, so far its been very excting to watch.

R

Rangeela

It was a very entertaining to watch the England's inning. Trescothick was superb 86 in just 55 balls was brilliant.
The 3rd match will be intresting to watch since it will be do or die game.

Message to Shoaib Akhtar: " Its not about the pace dude, its all about good line length..when are you gonna get it!"

Users who are viewing this thread