England In India - October 2011/12

Let the rankings stay aside. I'm waiting for this series to start, really want to see the real contest. Loved every bit of Ind-SA series, I think this is gonna be better. Wow, this will be some contest.

I have a strange feeling that Tendulkar will score his first triple in this series.
But I hope I am wrong!

I have a strange feeling that Tendulkar will score his first triple in this series.
But I hope I am wrong!

How is that a bad thing? Oh wait, that comes from someone who doesnt want anyone else to score a triple than ....... ??????

It is possible. In last few year, he's been checking stuff off his To-do list. :p

ODI Double hundred Check
World Cup Check
T20 Hundred Check
Test Triple hundred .... ;)

How is that a bad thing? Oh wait, that comes from someone who doesnt want anyone else to score a triple than ....... ??????
I don't want any Indian to score a triple other than....!!! ;)
I will be very happy if Tendulkar scores 299, but very sad if he scores just one more run. :p

It is possible. In last few year, he's been checking stuff off his To-do list. :p

ODI Double hundred Check
World Cup Check
T20 Hundred Check
Test four hundred .... ;)

Fixed, I hope he seriously follow Durani's words.:D
He's achieved some very rare feats which seemed impossible for him like ODI 200 and T20 100. This one looks as difficult as ever but can he...................................................................

Sachin scoring a triple or a quadraple in England is highly highly unlikely. England has probably the most sporting wickets in the world and in the recent past has produced some pulsating test cricket. If it was Sehwag, probably he can make a triple on any wicket because of his pace of scoring. With Sachin, I highly doubt it. Had he played the tests in WI, he might have had a better chance.

Well anything is possible in this lovely sport... Even Sachin can score at fast pace but that is very unlikely unless England bowl like crap.

I really want Sachin to score a triple hundred but i don't think he has the temprament after coming out of the IPL. But this is Sachin

David Lloyd makes a good point on commentary about the URDS matter in this series. To hell with the position that both teams have to agree for the use of URDS in a series.

If India dont want to use it then they dont have to, but England as host who can afford the technology certainly can & should be able to.

There's no need for Sachin to cross the triple, quadruple boundary. The Indian batting is so strong that there's normally no need for him to bat that long.

David Lloyd makes a good point on commentary about the URDS matter in this series. To hell with the position that both teams have to agree for the use of URDS in a series.

If India dont want to use it then they dont have to, but England as host who can afford the technology certainly can & should be able to.

If you use it, both teams have to use it. If not, neither uses it. There can never be a case where "one team uses it and the other doesn't, in the same game". If the ICC is waiting for the BCCI to agree to the DRS, then well THE WORLD HAS TO WAIT FOR THE BCCI TO AGREE!

If you use it, both teams have to use it. If not, neither uses it. There can never be a case where "one team uses it and the other doesn't, in the same game". If the ICC is waiting for the BCCI to agree to the DRS, then well THE WORLD HAS TO WAIT FOR THE BCCI TO AGREE!

If the BCCI wants to continue to play the arse, then ENG should be able to use it regardless. If they want they could pull out the series, for being such damn fools.

Plus no the world should not be waiting for the BCCI to agree to anything. They dont bloody own cricket, although they are currently behaving like they do. It should quite obviously be the other way around & i hope you are not trying to defend your corrupt cricket board by seriously suggesting the former.

Sachin has no problem with UDRS if it also uses hotspot and snicometer with hawkeye.
British reporter states Indians are afraid of Graeme Swann and his spin and thus dont want to use DRS.:mad

HotSpot was being used anyway. No need for snicko if HotSpot is there. The snicko technology is alos used, but not part of the DRS as it takes far too long to match the picture to the sound-wave.

The fact of the matter is that the BCCI has no sound arguument to oppose it.

Users who are viewing this thread