England National football team thread

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm definitely in favour of the England team touring the country. I wrote a blog post about this last year: The England team should be for the nation, not just Wembley | Kick The Whistle

It would give the team back to the country, rather than just a small part of North London. Wembley is a fag to get to, even from central London.

Yea as we all know the reason they don't pay away from Wembley is because they new stadium needs the games to pay back loans for constructing it. Its also why of course FA Cup semi-finals are now played there. But hopefully the fact that they are taking about playing some home games away from Wembley means they are close to paying of depth and the good old days can return.

War

Chairman of Selectors
12047199_10153015157057447_4856601947929953263_n.jpg

Thought they might have picked Aaron Cresswell to replace Shaw given his early season form - but straightforward squad otherwise

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I saw it. It's easy to forget just how fantastic Rooney was at Euro 2004. Shame he never quite turned out to be the player we thought he was going to be.

Kai is a cheeky chap too.

War

Chairman of Selectors
I saw it. It's easy to forget just how fantastic Rooney was at Euro 2004. Shame he never quite turned out to be the player we thought he was going to be.

Kai is a cheeky chap too.

Ye EURO 2004 will always be that great has been been tournament for Rooney an England, especially considering that Greece got that fluke win. Sven got the golden generation with everyone at its peak & Scholes had not retired yet. Always have believed if Rooney didn't get injured and Sven was more tactically astute to leave out big stars in the XI to get a proper balance - ENG should have won EURO 04.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wilshere cant make the English team IMO, ox should be in for him easily...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Luke shaw gets an injury despite doing very little over 12 months at united and suddenly the sympathy vote has everyone putting him ahead of baines.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Luke shaw gets an injury despite doing very little over 12 months at united and suddenly the sympathy vote has everyone putting him ahead of baines.

Exactly. Baines is much better then Shaw, it's like saying Gibbs should be in when he's done nothing so far...

War

Chairman of Selectors
Wilshere cant make the English team IMO, ox should be in for him easily...

Wilshere is key starting XI player once fit my friend, plus him & Ox aren't battling for the same position either.

Users who are viewing this thread