England v Bangladesh 2nd Test - 2010

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I included Trott and he is out for 3 runs. :mad Somewhere I had a feeling that Bell would score runs. He is currently on 52 runs and I don't have him.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Luckily I've got Tamim Iqbal. Akash00 got him as captain. He doesn't have Prior though.

And almost everybody has Tamim Iqbal as bonus player, while I don't. I was counting on that Bangladesh would have to follow on, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

MacLovin has all the current performers in his team so far.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
MacLovin has all the current performers in his team so far.
I do? :eek:

Lol I checked most the teams (teams that matter) and forgot to check my own team :laugh

Tamim no + though. Shakib isnt + either.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Aussie1st has the same team as I have. Only he got Pietersen as captain and I've got Finn. We've got two different bonus players as well. So far Aussie1st has the better team. Pietersen scored 64 runs and Finn took only one wicket so far.

My previous captain Swann didn't even take a wicket previous match and now he has already two wickets of the four fallen wickets. :mad

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Earlier on I said I expected Bangladesh to follow on. In the second section of the day that wasn't likely, but it's now a possibility, since Bangladesh are six wickets down and need 20 runs to avoid the follow on.

If England enforces the follow on that will be bad luck for those who English batsmen as captain.

ZexyZahid added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

FUZZ! Jahurul :noway

He scored at least two more runs then Trott.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
(FC off topic: STOP TALKIN ZZ!!! I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!!!)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
If I hadn't 1 billion of money bet on England, I would have minded how Bangladesh is performing. It all went well, till I start following the match.

Somebody got Shahzad? Big problem is that Finn only got one wicket.

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

(FC off topic: STOP TALKIN ZZ!!! I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!!!)

Your bonus players Pietersen, Swann and Bell have been performing. Of my bonus players only Pietersen got 10 points extra for me. :mad

ZexyZahid added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

This is pretty annoying. Swann got five wickets in only the first innings!

From cricinfo's preview I read that the Old Trafford pitch was pacy. That's why I selected Finn as captain.

I am guessing a lot of Bangladeshi people are swearing in their Bangladeshi forums.

Last edited:

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Luckily I've got Tamim Iqbal. Akash00 got him as captain. He doesn't have Prior though.
I don't know how I made Mahmudullah as my bonus player instead of Shakib ! :facepalm

I am expecting a 50+ score from Mahmudullah and Rahim in their 2nd innings.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Whos scoring this? If its me, then i will do it tomorrow

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This series has made me even more rich:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...land-vs-bangladesh-1st-test-winner-66494.html
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...s-bangladesh-2nd-test-match-winner-66814.html
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...d-vs-bangladesh-test-series-winner-66495.html

Anyway, good to see Finn getting five wickets in the second innings. I was hoping that England wouldn't bat again and that happened.

The big problem is that I don't have Bell. He is the only performer I don't have. MacLovin has him, but against that he got a nice duck of Jahurul Islam.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Final standings after the 2nd Test: Ban 123 (34.1 ov, Shahadat Hossain 4*, GP Swann 1/34) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Congratulations to the top 3. Like expected, the inclusion of Bell in your team would make a difference.

1 King Pietersen 1094
2 p.o.l 1089
3 Aussiebushrange 1053

4 zub2005 1045
5 WestIndian 1039
6 MacLovin 1038
7 vivekdarji 1001
8 ali_ed2001 974
9 ZexyZahid 974
10 nuffa 961
11 aussie1st 954
12 Haarithan 944
13 gautammotu 939
14 riz7khan12 937
15 Abhas 916
16 Akash00 914
17 varun_rustagi 896
18 sachingr8 893
19 -D-S-B- 891
20 ARay 854
21 Chewie 851
22 Dare 837
23 Aussie Team 806
24 pavanbharadwaj 799
25 jimmy_chem 743
26 khanbaba 741

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ahahaha!! suck it!! Thats what you get for wishing bad things to Bdesh!! :mad:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am not an unhappy man. I've won plenty of vCash because of this Test series. Also there is an ODI series coming up next month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread