England v New Zealand, 3rd Test, Trent Bridge

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Argh O'Brien has Southee wickets :( Vettori hasn't done anything either, knew it was risky going with him on this pitch.

marci9

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I say pieterson for captain and monty is not a great fielder so he can't be captain

marci9 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

highlander999 where did you get that sexy lady

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Most of the people have Pietersen as bonus player. I have him as a normal player. Mills and O'Brien are the rest of the players who are ruining it for me.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Yeah baby i have pietersen as bonus and also o brien in my team... hope my other players can score runs too...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I say pieterson for captain and monty is not a great fielder so he can't be captain

marci9 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

highlander999 where did you get that sexy lady

Rules are a bit different in Fantasy cricket. You need a person to either score runs or pick up wickets.Dropped catches are not considered.

If you wanna see more pics like that,visit tom's[highlander] profile and check out his albums.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Are these NZ MF players serious??? Did not even pick Anderson, and these guys out there like birds without wings, jeeeez!!!!
These guys are pathetic, is like the competition is too see which team can out perform the other for the worst play of the day.

Last edited:

khalek

Panel of Selectors
these NZ players will make me lose this one too... why the hell mccullum and taylor play so aggresively in test cricket

khalek

Panel of Selectors
vettori didn't do that well with ball lets see if he can score some runs...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
New Zealand had to follow on. The good thing is that Pietersen won't bat again, unless New Zealand scores a lot of runs. Sidebottom should get the wickets.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have no more hopes left for this match ;) just waiting for the finish :(

Users who are viewing this thread