England vs SL 2nd Test Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow I managed to come 5th despite having Jayawardene and Flintoff as my captain. Had I been a little more realistic and picked KP or Murali as captain I would have been in with a great chance. Just about any other batsman to Jaya would also have served me well. Well done Indiangod

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Yep only the winner gets the game. You are still in the hunt for the overall prize if you did well in the 1st game.
I came 5th in the first game! 1367 in the first game and 1135 in the second!And guess what...Except me there is noone in the top ten from the last game...So I have a big chance of winning I guess!:happy :happy :clap :cheers Hope to perform well in the third test!But i wont be able to pick the team!:(I will have examz!:crying

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Octavius said:
haha 87th!!! i guess i should have ignored the weather and picked muralitharan.

congrats to the winners!!

Me too did not picked Muralitharan and it was all over for my team.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
Karachi Express said:
I came 5th in the first game! 1367 in the first game and 1135 in the second!And guess what...Except me there is noone in the top ten from the last game...So I have a big chance of winning I guess!:happy :happy :clap :cheers Hope to perform well in the third test!But i wont be able to pick the team!:(I will have examz!:crying

Never fear! England have named an unchanged squad for the 3rd test and i am sure the guys will have the third test up shortly for us to pick :cheers

good luck man, you have a great chance at best overall! :hpraise

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Octavius said:
Never fear! England have named an unchanged squad for the 3rd test and i am sure the guys will have the third test up shortly for us to pick :cheers

good luck man, you have a great chance at best overall! :hpraise
Give me a few hours. I have to finish an assignment and then go to class. Though I might do it when I take a break from studying.

Indiangod

International Coach
Thanks guys, I am just trusting my gut feelings, I'v got a good record in the fantasy cricket competition, I hope to keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread