Story England's International Season 06/07 (BLIC)

Thanks! I'm having problems as this site doesn't use Flash, I have hosted them but they don't work so I will use animated gifs instead but there will be a delay :(

EDIT : OK, I'm just using plain old pictures as I didn't want to hold things up, updates coming very soon.

Last edited:
Things get under way for England

Ian Botham said:
It's hot, the wicket is hard which makes perfect batting conditions, if England win the toss here Michael Vaughan would most likely pick to bat and if they play sensibly here we could see some big scores.

story16xw.png

So England Have chosen to bat against India, a wise decision made by the captain, but can England use their advantage well, or will they crumble in the Nagpur hear?

Silly Decisions cost England a wicket

A silly and pointless single call from Andrew Strauss cost Marcus Trescothick his wicket. The 3rd Umpire had to be called in before but the decision was Not-out, but this time he definetly had to go!

England 11-1
Strauss 9*
Bell 0

story44so.png

Last edited:
I am playing on County level, it's hard-ish to bat and it's harder to bowl than in Test mode. In Test mode there are too many C&B, updates coming soon.

England recover before Strauss edges

England recovered after losing Trescothick early, but just as Bell and Strauss were getting into their game Strauss edged a ball from Harbhajan Singh to Yuvraj at slip

England FOW 59-2
Andrew Strauss 29
b.Harbhajan c. Singh

story38rv.png

Users who are viewing this thread