Story England International Season(Original BLIC)

LancashireTom

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
English Renaissance(Original BLIC)

Due to me only have this cricket game on my PC and it being a classic i have decided to have a English International Season. The England Squad will hope to impress the Public as they build up to the fight to regain the ashes and the World Cup held in Pakistan! Please dont be put off because it is a older game.

Last edited:
England begin there season with a 5 Test Series against the South Africans, the first game is played at Trent Bridge and here are the line-ups
my.php

England's Opener M.Trescothick prepres to take strike from the bowling of Pollock
my.php

England get of to a disasorous start when Tresco is caught in the slips playing outside his off-stump.

my.php

Trescothick Trudges off to be replaced by M.Vaughan he really neds to do his job as captain to stabalise the ship.

my.php

Last edited:
ZoraxDoom said:
Nightmare graphics! I alway felt they'll be a bit better than this...

What do you expect from a 6 year old game?! :rolleyes:

The only others Wickets to Fall in this opening day of the Morning Session are that of MVaughan who was Run Out for only 8(8) after a mix up from Strauss. Strauss nudged the ball to Mid-Off and called for the single however the fileder was to quick and when the call for "NO" came it was too late and Vaughan was run out by a whisker off the third umpires Decision. Also Andrew Flintoff lost his wicket when he too was caught in the slip cordon after hiting 16 runs in a brief and quickfire innings. At the moment Strauss is still at the Crease on 66* and Pietersen has moved onto 34* with some big shots, i will try and keep you updated and will post some screens soon.

http://img31.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d3dhigh20050728151714422yw.png[IMG]

Pietersen hits a 6 over mid-on just one of many of his fabulous shots in his fine innings.

[IMG]http://img37.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d3dhigh20050728191132488hw.png

The Scorecard just after Lunch on the first day. Strauss and Pietersen are building a good partnership and are steering England to a good score.

The Umpire signals yet anther 6 scored from Pietersen!

my.php

Pietersen sensing hishundred against the country of his birth tries to play a cover drive and completely mistimed the delivery and only succeeded in in edging the ball to second slip, he left the field rueing what might have been and also taking the warm aplause for his breathtaking innings for England.

my.php

The Next batsmen in was Thorpe. A lot of pressure has been put upon Thorpe to make way for younger players by the media and so he will be keen to impress.

my.php

However it ended in Disaster for Thorpe as he is run out after a bad call from himself he sacrifices his wicket to keep Strauss in.

my.php

Only moments later the priceless wicket of Strauss falls he was bowled playing a mistimed shot, a silly error has caused England to look unsteady and increase South Africas Optimism. However he walks off the field knowing he has played a huge part in setting up a good total for England.

my.php

The Wickets continue to fall and soon England have had a mega colapse and are all out!

my.php

my.php

Last edited:
Loving the graphics lol Good story tho mate, would be better if you could get the pictures to show instead of links but all the same still good!

LancashireTom said:
If you could tel me how to do that i would appreciate it. I am using Imageshack btw.
Just put
tags around it.

Last edited:
I like BLC '99. Except the graphics and non availbility of wagon wheel/spider, it scores over the latest offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread