English Domestic Cricket 2007

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think it'd be a bit farcical if Lancs won the league despite not winning the most games. Cricket has to change it's point system, how can a draw be worth more than half a win?

lancashire666

International Coach
end of day 2 and it looks like were not going to do it this year, even if we knock surrey over cheaply in their 2nd innings there 2 spinners will love the final day.
ive also gotta say, that young Chris Jordan doesnt half look a bit useful good bowler and some nice looking shots with the bat

PhilD123

International Coach
Well thats us out of it for another year:(. We need to win with Durham having won and there's no chance of that now. We just can't get Ramprakash out! I would prefer Durham to win it over Sussex, it'd be a dream season for Durham if they did. No trophies and then 3 come at once!

Yeah, Jordan does look more than useful. He's going to have to make a decision on whether he wants to play for the West Indies or England. Dear me, the West Indies could do with him picking the former.

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
i heard he has already decided to play for jolly old england, he gets some pace with the ball for a young guy. i hope he goes to the west indies for there domestic season this year as it would help he so much.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'd second that, looks an excellent talent. Could he be Fred's succesor? (:D, I know it's very early but come on we all have to jump on the bandwagon).

Great day for Sussex, I believe we are in full control, Rayner and Mushie look deadly on our pitch, the wicket Rayner got this innings spun about 3 feet! I think only rain/bad light can stop us now.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Matt Wood appears to be moving from Somerset to Nottinghamshire for next year. I'm gutted to be honest, he's a quality player who is being kept back for some strange reason. Good knows what would happen if Langer or Trescothick miss games next year, we'll have Andy Caddick at number 6 or something.

Sureshot

Executive member
Well we've done our job, Mushy finishes with 13-225 as we beat Worcs by an innings. Lancs are doing well though, need to get Laxman out. I wish Sky had the game on one of their proper channels as opposed to WWE or what other rubbish they have on. I'd actually rather watch this than the 20-20. Come on you Brown Caps!

Animator!

School Cricketer
Check the red button options SS ;).
Go onto SS1 to watch the 20/twenty then red button it.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Wow Lancs realy could do this! I hope Newby hits the winning runs because I know him and he's goodmates with my cousin. If Lancs win this are they champions?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
1 big over and you're halfway there! Remember you're not supporting England anymore. I kind of hope Lancs win although I'll have to take a hell of a lot of crap from my family if they do.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Cork has to go for it, if he gets caught on the boundary then at least he tried to do something about it. Or Keedy could just absolutely tonk it :D

and he just has!

Users who are viewing this thread