English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters

T.J.Hooker II

Club Captain
Holy crap, dude can hit. Looks like they tried hanging a line way outside off stump at one stage and he just did some kind of go go gadget bat maneouvre and somehow off it goes for four.

Reminds me a bit of KP's triple FC ton against some hapless attack, just because one selector had accidentally said he might pick him if he got championship runs. Absolute plunder.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Absolutely phenomenal innings. For any other country he'd absolutely walk into the national side, wouldn't he.
Yes... But India have plenty of Opening batsman at the moment... Looks like, May be only after Rohit retirement, he will gets his chance...

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes... But India have plenty of Opening batsman at the moment... Looks like, May be only after Rohit retirement, he will gets his chance...
Hence why I say any other country.

India is (as it should be) the hardest team to get into. Getting picked for Mumbai already means you're getting selected ahead of more cricketers than there are in any other country except maybe Pakistan and Bangladesh

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely phenomenal innings. For any other country he'd absolutely walk into the national side, wouldn't he.

He would until they get sick of his attitude and his poor fitness whilst he’s in a slump.

Now that I think about it many teams are still going to go “I can fix him” aren’t they?

Welwyn

County Cricketer
:laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter: So true.

I see we have ballsed it up again. At this point, I'd rather finish 18th every year with 9 Welshman, Marnws and Mickey Neser as the team again.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Glos and Yorks were in Div1 last year, and this year bottom of Div2. Curious one

Users who are viewing this thread