English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Watched him bowling on the YouTube streams, the last round of matches.

Was gonna say "keep an eye out for him" cause he bowls mid to high 80s, compared with most county bowlers who are 70-80mph.

Thought he might get a call up at some point in the next 12 months, not quite this soon.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Watched him bowling on the YouTube streams, the last round of matches.

Was gonna say "keep an eye out for him" cause he bowls mid to high 80s, compared with most county bowlers who are 70-80mph.

Thought he might get a call up at some point in the next 12 months, not quite this soon.

I get a “let’s take Lance Morris to India for the experience” vibes with this pick.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Lovely to see women's domestic happening at Lords and OT, are these double headers a permanent thing or just experimental?

On an unrelated note, Tom Curran has just walked out at no. 4 for Surrey, joining his captain and brother who came out at 3... bleh

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lovely to see women's domestic happening at Lords and OT, are these double headers a permanent thing or just experimental?

On an unrelated note, Tom Curran has just walked out at no. 4 for Surrey, joining his captain and brother who came out at 3... bleh

They think they’re the English Pandyas, pfft.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

They happen in The Hundred, originally because of covid (the women's teams were originally planned at smaller grounds of the 'lesser' counties). Not sure how many Blast matches will be double headers, but I expect the counties figured that it probably means bigger crowds for the women's matches and provides better value for money for people going to the match. Could well be cheaper to host two matches on the same day than two at separate grounds.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I think Dan Mousley started off as a pure batsman, but his offspin looks highly impressive from what I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread