English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We missed Benayoun just as much as Torres and Gerrard. I mean we had Degen on the right mid ffs. He was dire. His passing was more then questionable and his enthusiasm, well it wasn't there at all.

We missed Benayoun just as much as Torres and Gerrard. I mean we had Degen on the right mid ffs. He was dire. His passing was more then questionable and his enthusiasm, well it wasn't there at all.

I'd go so far to say that losing Alonso has hurt you more than us losing Ronaldo has hurt us. The table bears it out after all.

Why did Maxi Rodriguez sign for Liverpool?

And as to Rafa going or not, surely if the team can't perform much worse there is no harm in bringing in someone new. Bring back Gerard Houlier!

Nice win for United. 3-0 is always flattering when you haven't played your best. Burnley had 2-3 clear cut chances but they all wasted. Nice to see Diouf score and as always Rooney is the key again. Chelsea win 7-2.

Anyways can any one tell me about the United debt situation. Is it really so serious or all the papers adding more spice that we might have to sell Rooney next year.

Nice win for United. 3-0 is always flattering when you haven't played your best. Burnley had 2-3 clear cut chances but they all wasted. Nice to see Diouf score and as always Rooney is the key again. Chelsea win 7-2.

Anyways can any one tell me about the United debt situation. Is it really so serious or all the papers adding more spice that we might have to sell Rooney next year.

From what I understand the Glazers are happy to keep investing aslong as its going good on the pitch. Financially we're buggered at the moment but they know sooner or later someone will want to buy and they're making money out the club whilst we're in debt anyway just waiting for the right offer i reckon.

From what I understand the Glazers are happy to keep investing aslong as its going good on the pitch. Financially we're buggered at the moment but they know sooner or later someone will want to buy and they're making money out the club whilst we're in debt anyway just waiting for the right offer i reckon.

I hope you're right. Unlike Man City, we will have no trouble attracting the very best players in the World if someone with a fat chequebook comes in.

I don't think there's a chance in Hell of Rooney being sold, he is the heartbeat of our club. That Diouf looks like one hell of a find though...

Great win for us tonight. Hopefully now we've got players back from injury we can get back to where we belong in the table.

I don't think there's a chance in Hell of Rooney being sold, he is the heartbeat of our club.
No money = no choice possibly.

This being brought into the ground today and then being taken off them by jobsworth stewards brought a number of anti-glazer songs at the end. Could be just the start to get rid of the cancer that's eating away at the club.

Having just read a previous post that I hadn't before: the Glazers are not investing a penny of their own money. It is borrowed on a debt which MUFC will have to pay back.

It's just getting worse and worse :crying:noway. I'm tired of hearing Rafa's excuses of how the "boys will bounce back" and how the mood the camp is still positive. It's just been one failure after another.

We didn't play all that bad. If we didnt have to have 2 defenders on the wings and 2 DM's in midfield, we might have won.

I would go with Aquilani the flop of the season...I have never seen him play. Well Everton were brilliant against City last night I really loved Everton play like that. City were out of option and their Tevez never looked threatening at all. While Pienaar, Felliani and Saha all were great. I feel Everton could break the top 4 if City play the same way against the top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread