English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to mention this here. Bristol City = An absolute embrassment! six tweaking nil! Johnson needs to sort our team out and fast. Looks like the win at Preston was just a false hope.

Man Utd 3 - 1 Man City, 4-3 to us on aggregate. Roooooooooney in added time! City, bye bye, shut up, go home. ::happy

Damn !! those scums United went through :facepalm now that scum manager will whine more :sarcasm

Good win for us tonight. Think we're back on track after our pre-Christmas horrors.
Still aiming for top 6 and above Liverpool.

Damn !! those scums United went through :facepalm now that scum manager will whine more :sarcasm

You're such a twit sometimes...

Didn't know that 'Citeh' were on your little list.

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

You are the biggest bellend in the world how do you keep this only supporting winning teams charade up?

Yeps - this is true glory hunting.

To be fair, I was praying City went through too. I got up early to watch the first leg, didn't realise the second leg was on.

I watch a lot of United games if there a chance of losing now I think about it :p

I'm sure everyones seen the John Terry story. Always thought he was a bit of a low life, but this I didn't expect. Capello has no choice but to relieve him of his England captaincy. If I was him I wouldn't pick him. Theres going to be far too much tension in the dressing room between players because of this. Ferdinand or Rooney are the best options for captain. It'l go to Gerrard though. A man who doesn't really care about playing for England. Just Liverpool.

Above all I feel sorry for Bridgey.

You're such a twit sometimes...

Didn't know that 'Citeh' were on your little list.

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Yeps - this is true glory hunting.

I hate United, so everyone is on my list.

Glory Hunting ??

United, Madrid are one of those clubs which has histories and i do not follow history i believe in creating histories. Chelsea has wrote history itself. All those scums who support United only knows about the history and but those who are Chelsea fan, they believe in creating histories.

who is the best current footballer ???

Options:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Lionell Messi
3. David Beckham
4. Wayne Roone
5. Fernando Torres
6. Samuel E'eto
7. Ronaldinho
8. Joh Terry
9. Michael Ballack
10. other...(mention the name)

Neil Das added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Cristiano Ronaldo for me... :P

We played better yesterday.Insua and Kuyt played really well,while 'The Greek' seems to be in the best form of his career.Loved the way we played in the second half.Insua created a lot of scoring oppurtunities.Should have had a better result than 2-0.

I hate United, so everyone is on my list.

Glory Hunting ??

United, Madrid are one of those clubs which has histories and i do not follow history i believe in creating histories. Chelsea has wrote history itself. All those scums who support United only knows about the history and but those who are Chelsea fan, they believe in creating histories.

Complete nonsense. United don't live off former glories and are constantly making history in the last 3 years we've won the title 3 times, won a champions league trophy and reached the final of another one. In this time Chelsea haven't really done a lot. Now lets talk about the history chelsea have made 30m for Shevchenko, several new managers and a scumbag of a captain great history being made :clap

On the JT issue im not sure about him losing the England captaincy it would have to be something he resigns not gets sacked for. But its not the first time hes cheated on his wife and doing it with an ex teammates wife makes him and bridge in the same team impossible. Maybe this is why Terry didn't go to city in the summer? :spy

who is the best current footballer ???

Options:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Lionell Messi
3. David Beckham
4. Wayne Roone
5. Fernando Torres
6. Samuel E'eto
7. Ronaldinho
8. Joh Terry
9. Michael Ballack
10. other...(mention the name)

Neil Das added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Cristiano Ronaldo for me... :P

How is John Terry, Ronaldinho, Ballack and Beckham in that list?

John Terry should never have won an award for world and european defender of the year. The way he deals with people with pace is by fouling them and he constantly gets away with it in the Prem. International level however, hes been exposed.

As for World Champion: "United, Madrid are one of those clubs which has histories and i do not follow history i believe in creating histories. Chelsea has wrote history itself. All those scums who support United only knows about the history and but those who are Chelsea fan, they believe in creating histories"

The history of a club is a massive part in supporting them. If you support them, you are interested in them and their history. Also, United have created far more history than Chelsea, if by history you mean winning trophies and having the best players. I don't like being called scum by someone who obviously knows so little about football and supports a club because they win things, not because he's passionate about everything Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread