English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
He's hated by the Porto mob for no apparent reason and Porto haven't offered him a contract extension either, according to his agent. Obviously lacks the charisma ex-Porto managers such as Mourinho or AVB possessed, but he's extremely underrated by the media and the club's supporters.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apparently they win pragmatically and not with flair.

But if you hate your manager with that record you're probably just acting like a bunch of spoilt brats.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Stoke now nailed on for relegation next season with Hughes taking over:D.

Which is great news for us Norwich fans, it seems that Crystal Palace will be down there unless they strengthen significantly, Stoke have signed a death warrant with Useless Hughes taking over, and I fancy one of the other two promoted clubs to go down - I just can't decide between Cardiff and Hull.

So if all goes to plan, a 4th season in the Premier League secured and work can begin on our new stand!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And Coates wants to cut spending too, that rules out a proper overhaul of the squad.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Hughes bombed completely at QPR and was poor at city.

But he did a very good job at Blackburn. QPR and city was a job of balancing the egos of overpaid mercenaries, Blackburn wasn't. There is no reason to assume he will automatically fail at Stoke.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
hughes' style of play is basically impossible with the refs clamping down on physical play more harshly than ever.

and by style I mean going out and kicking seven shades of ---- out of whoever you're playing.

so I'd bet on him taking them down as well.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Manuel Pellegrini is likely to agree his new contract with Manchester City this week ? and immediately the countdown to his departure begins. Chief executive Ferran Soriano made that much clear before the club returned from their end-of-season trip to America. Soriano sees managers operating in two- or three-year cycles, four at the outside, so this is no legacy appointment.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

That's your plan for long term success, City? Sack the manager every few years regardless? :lol:lol:lol:lol Stupid owners - you'd have done better buying Everton.

What a joke. Still, who cares? :D

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Curious to see how long Mourinho would last. I'd want to think Abramovich wants to put a end to this managerial merry-go-around and learn his lesson by bringing Mou back.

But he fought over until january for pep, Mou's rival, which is amusing to think he's had any favourites in his Chelsea reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread