Eurogamer Ashes 2009 Preview Video

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Dunno at work so can't view it, but it does say it is shown, probably towards the end.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
8:03 mate :). Will watch now :). How weird, it just stops at 9 minute something, no video footage either.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
It's nothing new really. There is no actual footage of the game. Just the pics we have and some guy talking about it :p

P

pcfan123

It's nothing new really. There is no actual footage of the game. Just the pics we have and some guy talking about it :p

That "some guy" is the Heath fellow from Transmission Games. One thing I picked up from this video is that Heath said the 2020 version will be much different than the Test Matches, so If you want to just slap the ball around, you wont be able to do that in the test mode, will have to play a 2020. I cannot wait for this game, I am getting it on PC and Ps3!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
That "some guy" is the Heath fellow from Transmission Games. One thing I picked up from this video is that Heath said the 2020 version will be much different than the Test Matches, so If you want to just slap the ball around, you wont be able to do that in the test mode, will have to play a 2020. I cannot wait for this game, I am getting it on PC and Ps3!

Why waste money on two different formats?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lets stay on topic please & keep away from the discussion of downloading the game illegally! :readit

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Is it just me or did every other game in that video look better than Ashes Cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread