Ever Wanted To Own A Football Club? - If You Wanted A Team, Tough.

nakul

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Where are you going in Singapore and for how long?

nakul

School Cricketer
Where are you going in Singapore and for how long?

Well to be frank I don't know where and all I am going I will be in Malaysia on 28th(reaching at night) 29 30 31.

Then I am off to Sinagapore on 1st then I will be there on 2nd 3rd 4th 5th.

Hey mate I need to buy an MP4 Player within 200 RM.(or)The same amount in SD.

Do you know where to buy?

My dad says it is better to buy in Malaysia.

I also read in some forums that it is better to buy it in Malaysia.

Actually my uncle lives in Singapore,So I will be there with him.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Singapore is quite pricey, my parents were there just a few months ago. Cost of living is high, Malaysia is probably cheaper.

But I think we're getting a tad off-topic...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I may have ballsed this up a bit, in an attempt to get the teams to bring in more players, I got rid of Liga BBVA, Premiership, Liga Sagresm, German Premiership, Serie A and the French League and the game no longer likes me. So trying to find out if there is a way I can get them back or a way to extract my league into a new db. Checked out system restoring but there isn't a point in the past few days. :facepalm

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Haha, Lol n00b :D

Should have just made the big names free agents or something and given us all massive budgets...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Should have just made the big names free agents or something and given us all massive budgets...

n00b :facepalm

I will be using the free agents db found here.Each team will be given a set transfer budget and wage budget and there manager will be able to fill their squad with players and of course staff.

If you want to know, each team has a transfer budget of 35 million, a wage budget of 100 million, and the club has two billion :p. The league reputation is the hgighest possible along with all the clubs :p But only a 9000 seater stadium and to be fair to the people of Barbados who will be seeing high quality football, ticket prices are ?9.

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like I'm gonna be making it again, this time I will just change the wage budgets of the the big clubs and hope our managers sign them :p

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Are you still aiming for 20, or have you settled on 18?

i.e. Are sign-ups still open?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Feel free to sign up if you wish. Still trying to get the db to work.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Do what I did with the WPL. Each club has a ?500mil balance with ?200mil transfer budget. If you leave wage budget at 0 it will set it according to the balance, so very high.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Meh, done it all now. Just having a slight problem that when I run it my game seems to crash and I can't get past the first day :spy. So un installed and now re in stalling, and will then try again.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just doing a trial rub, it's going well, interesting to see what teams are signing players and how many! Some of the managers are preparing some amazing squads. This wil be able to get started after Spin's sign up. It's gonna be good!

blake

School Cricketer
Hopefully my manager has set his sights on.. Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi.. and Nicolas Millan.. is he still a gun in this game? :D

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Not wanting to burst your buble but as a small teaser, Ronaldo signed for Golden Warriors, Messi signed for Starz United and your 17th at Christmas :p

Users who are viewing this thread