Experience the world through our users eyes - kindly resize over sized photos :-)

Your Continent

• North America

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
says the person from the west midlands, the land of concrete where no trees have grown in twenty years

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
says the person from the west midlands, the land of concrete where no trees have grown in twenty years

Don't know where you visited. It is pretty scenic down here actually, and a beautiful place if you want to surrounded by old people all the time. Mostly stay in Bristol at the moment anyway, which actually has some sort of life.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Voted South America accidentally in the poll. Actuly iz Asia.

Will do Delhi sometime. It's a funny place to live in.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will do Bangor at some point, which is where I am to be a student. May also post photos from my European travels this summer.

I could even do a Milton Keynes' Top 10 Roundabouts segment for anyone in need of... help.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Everybody i dont know much info about some places as i am Discovery Nat Geo type channels fan i know about some places in Pakistan,Australia,India,Kashmir,New Zealand so the most recently watched is About Pakistan and Indian Areas so i think i might come up with something

Edit: Also have friends who tell me about amazing places as i love geography.:tick:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Everybody i dont know much info about some places as i am Discovery Nat Geo type channels fan i know about some places in Pakistan,Australia,India,Kashmir,New Zealand so the most recently watched is About Pakistan and Indian Areas so i think i might come up with something

Edit: Also have friends who tell me about amazing places as i love geography.:tick:
Tell us about where you are from :-)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Jamshedpur is the most populous urban agglomeration in the Indian state of Jharkhand.

Jamshedpur is the headquarters of the East Singhbhum district of Jharkhand. According to the 2011 census of India, East Singhbhum (Jamshedpur & Seraikela-Kharsawan) district has current population of 1,337,131; the Jamshedpur urban agglomeration (UA), which includes the adjoining areas, Jamshedpur Urban Area is the third Largest place in Eastern India . It is located on the Chota Nagpur plateau and is surrounded by the picturesque Dalma Hills. The city is bordered by the rivers Subarnarekha and Kharkai on the north and west parts of the city.

Jamshedpur has been predicted as the 84th fastest growing city in the world for the timeframe 2006–2020 with average annual growth of 2.59%.

Our state is famous for its steel plants, iron and locomotives
One of them is Tata Motors
31jamautomobile1_201217.jpg

Jubilee Park
10-Jamshedpur.jpg

Dimna Lake
4038075_731e7bb762_z.jpg

My school
8rvMrutekGcry9WnSOyxCnf5FUkANPIKrDhfGo_d1IBocyiGupw5P7cKc2ATTyudg2m0w7c=s630-fcrop64=1,000020efdc44fdc0

Sakchi (busiest area)
10jamtraffic1_191930.jpg

Tatanagar Station
tata48771.jpg

@Rudolph @Kane Dav
:) :wave

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Hi Today Im gonna do a Pakistani Place where i have went 2 times.
Its Naran Kaghan Valley,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,Pakistan
The valley is filled with great beautiful places.Its almost 74 miles from Mansehra in KPK.Naran is one of the most scenic town in Pakistan, attracting thousands of tourists, trekkers, photographers and nature-enthusiast, every year.
The road to Naran:
The road is one of the most scenic roads in the World. A road on which on your left side is down a river flowing and right side is a mountain.
The Road:
20140816_131510.jpg

U must be thinking its pretty dangerous but down at the left side is a river flowing rapidly.And this road is a long road till Naran.
Naran
562dda03da0e0.jpg

This is the main Naran Town where there are hotels restaurants etc.
On the way to Naran There are two Plateaus,Shogran and Lalazar.
Shogran
431888d1340814117-road-trip-balakot-shogran-sri-paye-sharan-naran-lulusar-jheel-sm-babusar-top-2012-06-19-12.58.58.jpg

The Road Its dangerous Land sliding etc. U have to hire a jeep to go there as it is a big risk to go on car plenty of cars are done & dusted and u have to go back on foot.
Platue View
shogran_1.jpg

That is the beautiful Shogran. You could play cricket here its an amazing place.Ofcourse a rememberence for me as i lost m mobile there.
Lalazar
Lalazar road is much like Shogran road. But the platue where once was greeenery. Is now nothing but a wasteland.I cant get a recent photo but in old photos AKA Meadow of Flowers.
Next Kiwai
A small village with one common restuarent the village is not popular as much as the restuarent :
Kiwai-Picnic-Point.jpg

12818957_1073871199300608_1420336367_n.jpg

Siri Paye:
paye+lake.jpg

But when we went there there was rain and etc The road is muddy much like shogran road.

Next ONwards Naran:

Lake Saif ul Muluk:
5578f09ae856d.jpg

This is the road the road was bieng made but the jeep owners refused and the road was stopped.
Lake:
Amazng-view-of-Lake-saif-ul-malook-Naran-valley.jpg

Lake has a story: The story that a prince was living here he saw some fairies and those faries land every night on the lake.This is one of the deepest lakes.The local people of the valley say Lake Saif ul Malook is 1 kilometer deep, some of them says it is 1.7 kilometers. However, a team which recently conducted a survey on all alpine lakes of Northern Areas of Pakistan told that the depth of Lake Saif ul Malook is 50 feet.Its shallow from the start and one step then its deep.
Lake Lulusar:
The road is much like the first road.
Kaghan-Valley-Lulusar-Lake-with-a-child-lake.jpg
Not the small the big one in the BG.Its 30 feet deep.
Pyala Lake:
Payala.jpg

Slide3.JPG

This lake is like a bowl.The local people say that an asteroid fell here and made this lake .Its not that deep.
Babusar Pass:
The last place where we went.
BabsarTop_9_jjclo.jpg

Road in snow pretty much scenic road as u go onwards.
History-of-Babusar-Pass.jpg

Babusar Pass.We went to the top of the mountain and wrote in snow "We were here".
1280px-Kunhar_river_in_Naran_valley_of_Pakistan.jpg

This is Kunhar river the river from the start its been with the road this is a kilometer after naran it gets shallow that u can cross it. Floody when rains.This is the time of 6:00 PM so its dark but at 12:00PM the sun is shining and this looks amazing.There is an old helipad here on which we parked and fixed our car.
Hotel:
36583697.jpg

The hotel where we stayed on its back it was Kunhar river flowing with its amazing sounds.
We had a bonfire from 8 PM to 1:00 AM NIght At the side of the river its flowing so fast that it can take a man away in it.
Its an amazing place to visit i love it.Ofcourse if any one of u can visit it u should visit.
People & Culture:
Naran people are Pathan.And are very amazing kindhearted people.So polite and Innocent using no gadgets etc. There life is simple.They enjoy it.

Part 2 with more detail and getting ahead coming in a week or so. THanks if u like it.Try to visit this place telling to people in Pakistan.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Hi Today Im gonna do a Pakistani Place where i have went 2 times.
Its Naran Kaghan Valley,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,Pakistan
The valley is filled with great beautiful places.Its almost 74 miles from Mansehra in KPK.Naran is one of the most scenic town in Pakistan, attracting thousands of tourists, trekkers, photographers and nature-enthusiast, every year.
The road to Naran:
The road is one of the most scenic roads in the World. A road on which on your left side is down a river flowing and right side is a mountain.
The Road:
View attachment 167104

U must be thinking its pretty dangerous but down at the left side is a river flowing rapidly.And this road is a long road till Naran.
Naran
562dda03da0e0.jpg

This is the main Naran Town where there are hotels restaurants etc.
On the way to Naran There are two Plateaus,Shogran and Lalazar.
Shogran
431888d1340814117-road-trip-balakot-shogran-sri-paye-sharan-naran-lulusar-jheel-sm-babusar-top-2012-06-19-12.58.58.jpg

The Road Its dangerous Land sliding etc. U have to hire a jeep to go there as it is a big risk to go on car plenty of cars are done & dusted and u have to go back on foot.
Platue View
shogran_1.jpg

That is the beautiful Shogran. You could play cricket here its an amazing place.Ofcourse a rememberence for me as i lost m mobile there.
Lalazar
Lalazar road is much like Shogran road. But the platue where once was greeenery. Is now nothing but a wasteland.I cant get a recent photo but in old photos AKA Meadow of Flowers.
Next Kiwai
A small village with one common restuarent the village is not popular as much as the restuarent :
Kiwai-Picnic-Point.jpg

12818957_1073871199300608_1420336367_n.jpg

Siri Paye:
paye+lake.jpg

But when we went there there was rain and etc The road is muddy much like shogran road.

Next ONwards Naran:

Lake Saif ul Muluk:
5578f09ae856d.jpg

This is the road the road was bieng made but the jeep owners refused and the road was stopped.
Lake:
Amazng-view-of-Lake-saif-ul-malook-Naran-valley.jpg

Lake has a story: The story that a prince was living here he saw some fairies and those faries land every night on the lake.This is one of the deepest lakes.The local people of the valley say Lake Saif ul Malook is 1 kilometer deep, some of them says it is 1.7 kilometers. However, a team which recently conducted a survey on all alpine lakes of Northern Areas of Pakistan told that the depth of Lake Saif ul Malook is 50 feet.Its shallow from the start and one step then its deep.
Lake Lulusar:
The road is much like the first road.
View attachment 167105
Not the small the big one in the BG.Its 30 feet deep.
Pyala Lake:
Payala.jpg

Slide3.JPG

This lake is like a bowl.The local people say that an asteroid fell here and made this lake .Its not that deep.
Babusar Pass:
The last place where we went.
BabsarTop_9_jjclo.jpg

Road in snow pretty much scenic road as u go onwards.
History-of-Babusar-Pass.jpg

Babusar Pass.We went to the top of the mountain and wrote in snow "We were here".
1280px-Kunhar_river_in_Naran_valley_of_Pakistan.jpg

This is Kunhar river the river from the start its been with the road this is a kilometer after naran it gets shallow that u can cross it. Floody when rains.This is the time of 6:00 PM so its dark but at 12:00PM the sun is shining and this looks amazing.There is an old helipad here on which we parked and fixed our car.
Hotel:
36583697.jpg

The hotel where we stayed on its back it was Kunhar river flowing with its amazing sounds.
We had a bonfire from 8 PM to 1:00 AM NIght At the side of the river its flowing so fast that it can take a man away in it.
Its an amazing place to visit i love it.Ofcourse if any one of u can visit it u should visit.
People & Culture:
Naran people are Pathan.And are very amazing kindhearted people.So polite and Innocent using no gadgets etc. There life is simple.They enjoy it.

Part 2 with more detail and getting ahead coming in a week or so. THanks if u like it.Try to visit this place telling to people in Pakistan.
If anybody has seen the hobbitor lord of the rings this is that place. Where the movie haad been made 10x good[DOUBLEPOST=1464166169][/DOUBLEPOST]Part 2 coming in a week or so

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
You learn something new everyday :) To be honest, I didn't know that some places in Pakistan gets that cold!

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
You learn something new everyday :) To be honest, I didn't know that some places in Pakistan gets that cold!
Thanks
The Part 2 will give you Brainfreeze
Any Questions ?[DOUBLEPOST=1464166756][/DOUBLEPOST]There not that cold throughout the year but the off season = October--April is so cold. + June July August the roads are jam packed

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I live in a small town in India - Bareilly

Bareilly
is a city in Bareilly district in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Located on the Ramganga, it is the capital of Bareilly division and the geographical region of Rohilkhand

01.gif

This is the Bareilly College. A college established by the English. It is one of the oldest colleges in the country

Monument-At-Bareilly1.jpg

Here is a famous monument in front of the Regimental Station in Bareilly

There is not much to talk about of this city but if you need more experiences , please reply

Users who are viewing this thread