Extracted The Face And Kit Png's

R

Rahul

hello every1!! i'm the new staff member here!!

i have finally extracted the face and kit pngs!!

1st a face

post-2-1071861216.png

R

Rahul

here a kit front....still not sure if this is the exact 1 as i only extracted this 1...didnt find the test and odi kits in the pngs...it must be in other formats..i'll have to search more!!

R

Rahul

shoes
post-2-1071862741.png

pads and gloves....looks like we get loads of details on kits and shoes and pads as well!!
post-2-1071862916.png

and here is an umpire kit i think...there's a tie on the left corner!!

post-2-1071863090.png

eric

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good stuff Rahul. Try searching for them as tga files like the bats maybe.

R

Rahul

good 2 c u eric!! havnt seen u since your new zealand update!!

anyways i found the bats in png's as well!! only kits wernt there..i'm extracting all the pic files now so will have a look at the pngs again as i may have overlooked them...and tga option isnt there in dragon unpacker...so if i do extract all then will tga's also get extracted?? any idea any1??

i also found the different pitches and i think stumps...i'll post those files soon...also i cant make out which 1s were for pitch ads but i think those were in png as well..
here's a pic of the world cup trophy i found...this is the pic that appears in the trophy cabinet!!

R

Rahul

and here's a crowd file...there were loads of these 1s due to animations so editing the crowd will be a headache...will have to edit many files!!

R

Rahul

here's an umpire face which i extracted...i'll i'll edit these soon so we can get real umpire faces!!

A

abid

and also the umpires are unknown....i can`t recognize a single umpire

Users who are viewing this thread