lazy_chesnut

the txd file is a "texture dictionary"

Attachments

• goldmember_1.jpg
    goldmember_1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
L

lazy_chesnut

I just remembered something else that may be very useful!

I downloaded patch for C2K4 a few days ago so that the config files can be edited. This came as an exe as well as the cfg files. If this person worked out how to point the exe to the file instead of the gob file, maybe it canbe done for other files...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Is this Ravi's patch? I vaugely remember what you are talking about being mentioned by Ravi or Zim.

Attachments

• teams.tem
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
M

melbournemartin

i have looked through exe a lot and there is a lot of pointing to .wav files so that could work if we put a wav file in a certain folder except it doesnt mention blee.wav for example so it will be hard

i saw some file directorys for CFG files and Wavs in the exe but thats it

no BMP or TGA or JPG etc

L

lazy_chesnut

I can't remeber who's patch it was, but i don't think it worked anyway!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Dec 29 2003, 08:29 PM
I just remembered something else that may be very useful!

I downloaded patch for C2K4 a few days ago so that the config files can be edited. This came as an exe as well as the cfg files. If this person worked out how to point the exe to the file instead of the gob file, maybe it canbe done for other files...
No tutsi's patch didn't work. Creating folders stated in the exe doesn't seem to work like in c2002.

It seems HB/EA spent more time in stopping users from editing the game than in actually testing it themselves <_<

Users who are viewing this thread