f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

H

hammudy

babai....ur problem is that u replaced the front of the kit properly...but when u were replacing the back of the kit u didnt choose back option....i m sure

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how many times should I tell :angry: I replaced all 5 sizes for both front and back but still in the game the indian flag shows up in the back of the indian kit :( please please help me in this, if possible please correct the indian kit bit making it bit darker and also fix the back side of the kit

babai

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
why dont you post a screen shot. the kit works fine for me in game. and about making it darker. have you seen india play recently? they're kits are about that shade of blue, maybe .000000087519051 shade darker. its not worth it, the trousers are fiinished, i will release them when i feel like it. i am going to include keeper pads/gloves, as well as tricolor batting gloves.

J

jeromedascorp

Just looked at the Ind & Zim kits in the game. they look excellent! Looking forward to seeing the india keeper's pads. those are the Sg ones right? and I cant wait for the gloves. Those will be like ganguly's batting gloves right? But please dont rush it. Take your time. I still havent fully enjoyed the game and had my dissapointments.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
yeah SG keeper gear and Ganguly's batting gloves, except they wont say SS sunridges on them. Oh and, is anyone else having a problem like babai is saying?

H

hammudy

no i didnt have any probs what so ever.....didnt understand what i was doing in the first place but ended up replacing the australian n indian kit perfectly....i think babai should replace it again....

H

hammudy

hey blink rule...is that u playjls....or someone using his avatar????

A

abhay_guy

Hi f0bstyle.
I don't care how many years u take but plz write in the step by step
procedure to install the kits into my game. I badly need to see INDIANS
wear the new SAHARA kits. I am not able to download the kit tutorial.
I badly need an explanation from u f0bstyle.Plz use simply English.
Plz do this for me.I am begging u like a dog.
Do not miss any a step. Plz f0bstyle. I tried it very hard but all in vain.
Plz do this at once. :helpme: :helpme: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

H

hammudy

1-unzip the kit
2-see the difference between the trousers and shirts front n back ( confirm that is coz sometimes they r not in seprate folders)
3-open the kit replace
4-choose the team u want 2 replace the kit for eg-india
5-choose the kit's front , back or trousers from the list on the right eg- u choose trousers
6-now choose the size below it eg-32x32
7-the kit is seen in that size
8-click on import kit
9-browse to the folder with trousers size 32x32
10-click the botton on left which is save to .gob
11-click yes to confirm
12-do the same to all sizes for all the kits eg-trousers, shirt front, n back....if there is the test kit or wicket keeperskit then choose that...thats all then close the prog and play

hope that was simple enought 4 u 2 understand....lemmi know if u dont inderstand

A

abhay_guy

Well thank u very for that.
I will try that all at once. If i face any problem , i will reply u.
Any way thanx again. Bye. But do keep in touch. :thumbs:

A

abhay_guy

sorry man :( ,i couldn't figure it out.First i pasted the .Gob directory & teams
of Kit replacer & another pair of the same (.Gob........) of kit viewer into
cricket < data.Then what next? when i opened the kit replacer , there are
the old kits of aus , india .And after opening the kit viewer , i came across the same old kits again. What must i do next? PLZ give accurate information.
And another thing is.
1 . I down loaded the India kit which is a RAR file .I am not able to open.
2. I want to know abt the contents in it like kit1 ,kit2 ,............
3. Can any body open it & then place it in this site so that i can down load it
in picture format.
4 . When i opened the kit replacer , i was able to find only kit 1 i.e shirt.
Where can i find the trousers, Gloves...i.e kit 2, kit 3 as they are in
cricket 2002.
Plz give a detailed information abt these . :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Attachments

• india_kit.rar
    263.5 KB · Views: 15

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by abhay_guy@Jan 20 2004, 04:07 PM
I don't care how many years u take but plz write in the step by step
Plz do this at once.
Not asking too much are you...
You need Winrar to open the file you've downloaded. Get it from download.com or cnet or jsut search for it.
The kit formats are simular to C2k2 but they can't be inserted ingame just by putting them in a folder. You have to import them into the *.gob
The Kit Replacer will do this for you. The first problem you seem to be having is with the resolution of your screen. Try and change you settings to 1024*768 as otherwise you may not be able to see all the options for the Replacer.
Select 'India' 'Kit Front' and '512x512'
Then click on the import button in the bottom left of your editor. It will ask you for a bmp file. Select the 512kit01.bmp (or simular) file from the Kit you have downloaded. A preview of the kit should come up. Check that it looks correct and then click save to .gob
You will need to repeat this procedure for 256x256, 128x128, 64x64 and 32x32 for ALL of the Kit parts you wish to import. e.g. Kit Front, Kit Back, Kit Trousers
The tutorial is downloadable from cricket2004.co.uk and cricket2004.net in pdf and html format so you shouldn't have any problems reading it. You will only need this if you are formatting your own kits, most kits will come formatted and ready to import.
Any problems, read this again. If that doesn't help, try reading the other replies in this thread again as well.
Good Luck.

A

abhay_guy

Hi , barmy.
I am not asking much.I tried to download win rar from down load .com
but couldn't coz i face an error every time. Plz open the rar file & paste the
pics (kits) on this site. I won't ask for more.Add me as ur pal in ur heart computer. :helpme: :(

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here they are as a zip file. Don't tell me you can't open zip files.

Attachments

• India.zip
    277.2 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread