f0bstyle's kits and others

Sachin Tendulkar's MRF Genius bat in 2GB and first look at Sri Lanka ODI kit in 2GK.

I feel like the Dilmah logo is too small, and needs to be widened some. The sleeves need work, and there needs to be some other minor adjustments. I also need to make the cap.

Attachments

• sl.jpg
    sl.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 272
great work as always mate. i wonder if you could have a go at doing the lancashire twenty kit when you have finished all your other kits. ive posted the shirt below. the trousers are red. thx mate

Attachments

• t20shirt_lge.jpg
    t20shirt_lge.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 232
r u sure the blue colur od the dilamh logo is correct or should it be darker?

I'm not sure that it needs to be darker. Have a look:

Attachments

• 53315533.jpg
    53315533.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 226
The Dilmah in the above pic looks a bit darker(or is it because of lighting effects)
& also "Cylon's finest tea" looks must be bigger.

:(.....:)

If u feel this amount of detail is nopt required...why don't u guys be happy with EA's default kits.

f0bstyle is doing a great job ...& I hope he won't mind what I said.

hi.

Can sum 1 tell me how i can extract kits?I tried extracting them using FSHED but cannot open it.Can any1 tell me how 2 extract them n which program 2 use 2 open it???
Thanx!!!

extract them from the data_pc.gob by using biggui, open the .fsh file with fshed, select export, and save as a .bmp file. Open using your choice of graphics software

I am happy to release the Sri Lanka ODI kit in 2GK format. Next up will be Zimbabwe ODI and possibly test kits, since India is about to tour Zim.

Bharat, I do not mind your criticism, in fact, i appreciate it. Criticism is what makes good products even better. Everyone should feel free to be critical of others' work, as long as it is done in a respectful and constructive manner.

Attachments

• sl.jpg
    sl.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 234
  • sl2gk.zip
    792.6 KB · Views: 96
could someone make the hampshire yellow kit please

Attachments

• DSC00048.JPG
    DSC00048.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00047.JPG