Face pics for Face Making(Community Help Appreciated)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
bharat said:
Irfan Pathan's years don't suit him..looks like Agarkar's

sid Dhoni's face is great..make his hair a little brown. :)

yes,I think they can be uv-mapped to look similar but the body(i.e hands) etc have to be chosen frm 1 of the 3 default skin tones for now.

&abt Dhoni-The face btw has been made by saurabh,I simply uv-mapped the hair,to solve the prob,To make the hair brown,I will have to edit saurabh's face which I cannot do so without his permission.Personally as its his face I think its best that he tamper's with it further.Cheers.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
fobstyle, India WC kit is superb ! I hope you release it soon
The faces too look great but a bit too bright

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i will release the kit shortly. I've touched up a few things, so it doesn't look as stretched. I just need to work on the sleeves a little bit better.

I've fixed some of the faces so that they look more natural now. I haven't attached ss for all the faces, just some.

Attachments

• faces.jpg
    faces.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 93

sid_19840

International Coach
UPDATE:I have decided that from here on I will try to concentrate on making hair styles for the player's,so that the other's can concentrate on faces and we can move a step ahead.

Please give me some time though as Im new to this aspect and please post in all the face files(the actual .bmp which will be used),so that I can make a hair style accordingly.Thank You.

Here is my first try YUVRAJ(Please remember that this isnt his face actually,just an example of how the hair style will look).I am also attaching the head file so that anybody,who is making a yuvraj face can use this head.

yuvrajhair.jpg

Attachments

• yuvihead.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11215

Recently I've been UV mapping aswell. The problem i get is that chunks disapear from the head! like triangles start missing.

sid_19840

International Coach
duded 64 said:
Recently I've been UV mapping aswell. The problem i get is that chunks disapear from the head! like triangles start missing.

This hasnt been made via UV-Mapping,Ive edited the hair texture's.We need to do this to other player's as well,so pls post the faces made that dont have proper hairstyle,so that I can do so for them.THanks

D

Deleted member 11215

Sure i gotta go play footy so ill post some in like 3 hours!

sid_19840

International Coach
Kevin Pietersen,head updated,is this one good enough?

CAIRNS HAIR-(Astle has been used as a cairns face is yet to be made)

Attachments

• kev1 copy.jpg
    kev1 copy.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 73
  • cairns.jpg
    cairns.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
D

Deleted member 11215

How do you rate my start to my Sri Lanka Pack. Here is Sangakara. Comments Welcome.

Attachments

• sangakara.JPG
    sangakara.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 76
D

Deleted member 11215

Cheers fobstyle ill have another go at making him darker. What do you think of Samaraweera. Please give reps If you think they're worth it. I'll give reps for good feedback.

HERE IS VAAS ASWELL.

Attachments

• vaas.JPG
    vaas.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 66
  • samra.JPG
    samra.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread