• akash chopra and ajit agarkar

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • any other insider of kkr

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmmm. In his latest blog he writes that Mac and Gayle were involved in a brawl last to last night. Which again proves that there is no unity amongst the different players of the team. I've said earlier, THIS is the main reason behind our failure.

"While the drinks flowed, the music blared, Calypso suggested to Skipper that he should tattoo his IPL scores. (For the uninitiated, the skipper has tattooed his cricketing numbers in Roman numerals on his arms.) WHile the skipper was thinking about what to say, Calypso started a discussion on whether there's a Zero in Roman, obviously referring to the skipper's ducks during the tournament. Finally, in drunken stupor, the skipper reacted with a few choicest words of his own. He was eventually whisked away by Candy Nickle to avoid a blow down."

BTW, who's Kishen Kanhaiyya?

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Also read these extracts:

"Finally, it's official now. Bhookha, Skipper and the entire support staff are resigning at the end of the season."

" I have decided to retire from all forms of cricket after IPL. I will disclose my identity on our last match day."

"On the whole, the team's now waiting for IPL to get over to go back home."

The third shows what type of a wretched position the team is currently in.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
but where is the link that shows this?

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

don't tell me that mccullum is not 100% committed!
i know the guy pretty well and he atleast tries to do something for the team.

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Who has questioned Mac's commitment? It's just that there's no unity in the team. I'm talking about KKR as a whole.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
yeah.but being a professional,gayle shouldn't have commented like that.
mccullum even let him bowl the super over.
and where is the evidence of all this mate?

King Cricket

International Coach
^ That's the mystery. And that's why "his" blog has become this popular. The mystery is yet to be solved. But you can go through my post in the third page of this thread. I've tried to solve the mystery and I think it's Mortaza, and I've given reasons why I think so. It might also be Sukla, as SBH has pointed out. Dada is a suspect as well.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
lets start investigating then."I have decided to retire from all forms of cricket after IPL. I will disclose my identity on our last match day" is a good clue.

bcvstheworld added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

hold on mate.lets not get fooled here.the name says it all- "FAKEIPLPLAYER"
someone is just trying to get our attention.

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Nope. That clue is just for misleading us. If we take that clue, then he's none other than Dada, as he's the only one to retire from all forms of the game. But the guy being Dada is not likely, as I pointed out in my earlier posts.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
dada already retired from all forms of the game virtually though.
how about john buchanan.he already retired from coaching the two other formats of the game?

King Cricket

International Coach
hold on mate.lets not get fooled here.the name says it all- "FAKEIPLPLAYER"
someone is just trying to get our attention.

The name is nothing. Had he been an outsider, then he could never have known this much.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

how about john buchanan.he already retired from coaching the two other formats of the game?

Then Buch could never have mocked himself. A man mocking and abusing himself- ....

King Cricket

International Coach
bcvstheworld, read this..

there could be more than one fictional reference, also he could have heavily relied on hearsay to relay what happened in team meetings. the language is very jokey and derogatory, I could not tell you what happened word for word in a management meeting in my work. I could make several references to stupid comments and notable events.

my only impression is the guy is incredibly intelligent. his writing style is fluid, witty, well organised (and a lot of time he is composing these entries in a single day so this is the work of someone with genuine writing ability)

there is also a large amount of confidence, individuality yet self deprecation coming through.

if you ask me I'd put the person doing it at much younger than dada, maybe 24-28, he's too sure of himself to be in his 20s but too anarachic to be over 30. there's also a disenchanted attitude to drinking and women coming across, but also a focus on it, which suggests he still finds it fun, he still likes doing it, it's just no longer impressive to him anymore, this again puts him in the 24-28 bracket. maybe on the older side of it.

personally, I don't think your laxmi reason is bullet proof. making fun of international players too much for domestic player? I don't think so. it could be argued that makes him more likely to do it.

and this...

Let me play a Sherlock Holmes.
We can cross out Ghosh, Dinda, Rana and Ishant from the list. As their English is too weak to write blogs.
2. We can cross out Agarkar as well. If you go through the blogs carefully, you'll notice that in a no of places the guy has in fact used abusive language against Agarkar. Had Argarkar been the one, he could never have done such a thing.
3. Anureet Singh is also not the guy. He of course wasn't present in the latest team meeting which that blogger has mentioned, as he's injured.
4. Debabrata Das is not the guy as well. He's not in South Africa, he's in India. He was dumped before the start of IPL 2009.
5. He's in no way can be Dada. Go through his latest blog carefully. Dada entered the room 3 mins after the start of the meeting. Had Dada been the one then he could never have described in his blog what happened before he entered the room this vividly.
4. Wriddhi is also not the one. The blogger has been posting since the first day. But Wriddhi joined the camp just the day before yesterday. He was injured, remember?
That leaves us with 3 guys. Kartik , Yashpal and Laxmi
5. It's highly unlikely of the blogger being Laxmi. Know why? Although Laxmi knows English pretty well, making a mockery of SRK, BN,- these type of high profile intl celebs, is it possible for an ordinary domestic player to have this type of courage?
6. Yashpal is also not the guy. He was not present in all the team meetings. And in no way is it possible for him to know this much.
7. The guy being Kartik is also not likely, although there is a big chance.

It cannot be any foreigner, as the blogger has used some Indian hindi cinema names to name the different persons. A foreigner can never know this much about India and hindi cinemas. Can also not be Mac or Mendis for sure. The former, then would never have mocked himself and Buch, and the latter's English is way too weak.

Also, it's not likely that he's someone from the coaching stuff. Why? Then he would never have mocked Buchanan. Almost all the coaches are Victorians. And they were appointed as per Buch's advice. And the blogger's not an idiot that he will kick in the face the same man who gave him this job.

You know what? I'm having a feeling that there is a strong chance of the blogger being Mortaza.
Why?
1. He has a high regard about Dada. Maybe that's why he's calling him "Lordie."
2. He has a hatred towards the KKR officials. As MacLovin mentioned in his earlier posts, they treated him badly and were always delaying his signing of the contract. To save money.
3. Naturally, he also has a hatred towards Buchanan. As, thus far he's not played a single match- and it's Buch's friend who's selecting the team.
And partly out of hatred, and partly out of frustration- he's bahsing them.
4. He is a Bengali, and lives very close to Bengal/India. Isn't it natural for him to know all the hindi film names?
5. He knows proper English.
6. He has a hatred towards Agarkar. Maybe, that's because he's feeling really disappointed- as Agarkar despite failing is playing in each and every match, but on the other hand, he.....
7. He was there from the first day.
8. He has been a part of almost all the meetings.
9. He doesn't like SRK. Because he treated him in a real unprofessional manner, just to save money.
10. Maybe that's why he's leaking the inside news. He's angry. He didn't get what he deserved.

This is why I think he's the guy. If you think carefully, you'll find that it's just him and Dada who actually have a reason for leaking this inside news and bashing the team officials so hard. Dada most probably is not the guy. Why? I've said earlier. That leaves just Mortaza. Think carefully, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, even if it's Mortaza, he's doing a great job. I'm totally in his side. He's doing a totally right thing. People need to know how Buchanan is treating the players, how he's wretched us, how he's continuously taking crap decisions. He's revealed the true secret of KKR. Go Mash! Go!

Users who are viewing this thread