fantasy cricket

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Only fantasy cricket staff can do this. The County comp would requrie too much time to update the scores. But if a staff wants to take this challenge up then you will get the comp if not you will have to find another place that is doing FC.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well since we are not able to sub players throughout a comp, I think a county comp will become very frustrating in the long run. But it could be a good idea once the bug is fixed.

BTW, thanks to whoever put the FC Staff title by my name. I've been posting with it for god knows how long and I just noticed it. :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
nightprowler10 said:
Well since we are not able to sub players throughout a comp, I think a county comp will become very frustrating in the long run. But it could be a good idea once the bug is fixed.

BTW, thanks to whoever put the FC Staff title by my name. I've been posting with it for god knows how long and I just noticed it. :p

That was me, only happened just recently. I felt you guys deserved some credit for what you are doing cause you aren't been paid or given anything.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I actually thought Nightprowler resigned himself cause of the workload till I saw a post three days ago mentioning around Fantasy Cricket. I know see also I have the same title as well.

And making Fantasy Cricket for County Cricket is pretty insane. There are about 9 or 10 matches on the same day. Posting a four day scorecard costs me about 30 minutes, so you would have to spend 300 minutes (5 hours) on just updating that. And not to mention the other competitions, like Twenty20 or the ODI English part, which also costs a lot of time.

I don't think there will be anybody crazy enough to do this.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Spin said:
Congrats nightprowler!
Thank you.

ZexyZahid said:
I actually thought Nightprowler resigned himself cause of the workload till I saw a post three days ago mentioning around Fantasy Cricket. I know see also I have the same title as well.
It was a temporary 'retirement'! :D I just needed some time off because of the workload, but I told aussie I'd be back once things settle down for me. Actually you are the first one I noticed had that title next to your name.

Users who are viewing this thread