FAO Lancashire fans

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I've got the £12.50 membership. Must admit, I haven't got around to going yet this season, due to football etc., will go to some of the CC days now when school is finished and some of the pro40 as well.

I'm planning to go to 3 of the twenty20's, this sunday, the Yorkshire game and the game on the 23rd. Ain't actually bought any tickets yet, will probably get them on the gate for them, although might need to buy tickets in advance for the Yorkshire game.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I've got the ?12.50 membership. Must admit, I haven't got around to going yet this season, due to football etc., will go to some of the CC days now when school is finished and some of the pro40 as well.

I'm planning to go to 3 of the twenty20's, this sunday, the Yorkshire game and the game on the 23rd. Ain't actually bought any tickets yet, will probably get them on the gate for them, although might need to buy tickets in advance for the Yorkshire game.

Yep Mate, it is best for you to buy the Yorkshire tickets in advance because They think it will be a sell out.

Users who are viewing this thread