favourite player from another country.

I like Lara because of partly his skill, but I really respect the sportsmanship he continues to show through his whole career. Gayle I like because he is one super cool cat :D. Bravo is a gun also.

Inzamam, have to like him. The fat controller in Pakistan's team, he's awesome but looking at his figure you'd guess not.

Murali, even if he chucks, I've really grown to like him as a person, and is always enthusiastic, looks as if he can bowl/throw all day without tiring.

My personal favourite is Gilchrist. He undoubtedly is the most tremendous match winner of this generation. I love to watch him plunder attacks all over the park.
Shane warne and Dravid are also right upthere.

Mine too is Gilchrist, I just like him playing when he is at his best, scoring runs evrey now and then.

sami ullah khan said:
My personal favourite is Gilchrist. He undoubtedly is the most tremendous match winner of this generation. I love to watch him plunder attacks all over the park.
Shane warne and Dravid are also right upthere.

Like he plundered our attack ;)

Come on bite.

I'd have to say Kevin Pietersen. Especially in the one day format.

1)V.Sehwag
2)A.Flintoff
3)S.Tendulkar
4)B.Lara
5)S.Akhtar
Afridi* Removed from list due to his cheating*

Adarsh said:
Two of them are retired.

Doesnt matter. The title of the thread is 'favorite player from another country' and not 'favorite current player from another country'!

For me its got to be these guys (in no particular order) Lara, Gayle, Murali, Warne, Langer, Freddie and Hussey.

Lance Klusener, Allan Donald, Wasim Akram, Michael Holding, Andy Roberts and Malcolm Marshall.

Users who are viewing this thread