FC Bayern Munich: The New Story 2008 (FIFA 08) *help me*

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
NOTE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VIEW PICTURES REFRESH YOUR SCREEN!! THIS STORY IS JUST FOR FUN, PLEASE DONT SPAM, AND DO ENJOY READING ALONG WITH VIDEOS.​

main.jpg

Franck Bilal Ribéry was born in April 1, 1983 in Boulogne-sur-Mer. The young French attacking midfielder recently moved from Olympique de Marseille to FC Bayern Munich for a record fee of €26 million. On May 2006 he made his impressive international debut for the French team. We will be following him very closely in the season 2007/08 at Bundesliga (Germany).

Story will contain:
  • Match Highlights (youtube, or images)
  • Player Interviews
  • Sports News (Newspaper)
  • Daily Match updates (match summary)
  • Quizzes (win stuff like reps, GFX artwork.. etc..)

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
The worlds ugliest footballer, come on Usy, your good graphics are going to get spoilt by hi, go for someone sexy like Ronaldo (not the fat one ;) ) Should be interesting given that I've not played be a pro on Fifa, just 5 or 6 games. Good luck

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Should be a fantastic story. With your quality graphics presentation I really look forward to it :)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
news.jpg

77240158.jpg

Franck Ribery is looking forward to their season’s first game against Borussia Dortmund. In the year 2006/07 season, Borussia Dortmund finished 9th in the Bundesliga table. This time their team is looking promising. Ribery was really excited, and hoping for a good start to the season. He said “it’ is always encouraging when you have a good start to season”, adding “We will hope to make the most out of this game”. The match starts tomorrow at 4:30 GMT +1 (real time). We are expecting a huge crowd for this match.

next.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13648

I assume this is on PC? Good luck having fun, next-gen Fifa is where it's had mate.

EDIT: I can't type :p

*where it's at mate

Last edited by a moderator:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yep it's PC, the menus look different in next gen.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
:) shall i turn this be a pro story to manager mode, then you guys will see this story never end? lol because you know i'm bored to death with Be a Pro, and I love playing manager mode.. what ya'll say?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yeah so tomorrow is the kick off. Manager mode. YAH

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
awesome start and graphich
love your work i am in awe of it

good luck with manager right choice
still being bayern?

GOOD LUCK