Fifa 09

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date

Gurjot95

National Board President
I have problem with my Fifa 09. It was working fine before but now whenever I play any match, the match starts directly. I mean teams dont come up in ground. The match starts directly where players are in circle to kick the ball. I tried to deleted the profile and it works fine but when I put same profile this problem occurs again. Anyone also facing similar problem? Please tell me what should I do?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does it depend which HDMI cable you get, or are you just paying for the name when you get a more expensive one?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does it depend which HDMI cable you get, or are you just paying for the name when you get a more expensive one?
The more expensive the cable is the better resolution you can get. A costly one will allow you to receive full HD which is 1080p. Unless you have a TV that can get full HD theres no point getting a costly one though.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The more expensive the cable is the better resolution you can get. A costly one will allow you to receive full HD which is 1080p. Unless you have a TV that can get full HD theres no point getting a costly one though.

My TV is definitely HD ready, but it isn't 1080p, so I may as well go for a cheaper cable then.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
The game is even really Good on the PSP too, sure not as much as PS3.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone bothered going for the FIFA 09 trophies on PS3? I'm trying to do them properly and I'm on 31%. I swear I got like 4 or 5 more but they didn't count for some reason.

BilalMumtaz

School Cricketer
please can any buddy make Messi Face in small hairs and also Dani Alvies new face please please help me brothers :(

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I started my Manchester City file again, I havent bought anyone and ill buy the same players during the January transfer window for it to be realistic..

Im 6th at the moment with 5 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses playing on the hardest level possible.. season highlight so far was a 4-1 win over Man U. Season lowlight was the loss to Chelsea.. 2-1 and one goal game off my keeping throwing it to Drogba :mad and then I missed a penatly with Elano that came back off the crossbar!!

Benjani is the highest scorer in the Premier League with 10 goals and Jo is 4th with 6 goals despite only being a sub LOL!.. I play 4-5-1 with two defensive midfielders just like City does

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see you still playing Stu - I haven't played since Christmas :eek:

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I started my Manchester City file again, I havent bought anyone and ill buy the same players during the January transfer window for it to be realistic..

Im 6th at the moment with 5 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses playing on the hardest level possible.. season highlight so far was a 4-1 win over Man U. Season lowlight was the loss to Chelsea.. 2-1 and one goal game off my keeping throwing it to Drogba :mad and then I missed a penatly with Elano that came back off the crossbar!!

Benjani is the highest scorer in the Premier League with 10 goals and Jo is 4th with 6 goals despite only being a sub LOL!.. I play 4-5-1 with two defensive midfielders just like City does

I thought you found it too easy?

It's waaayyy to easy for me now.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I didnt play for ages.. you do lose a bit of skill

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Got the game with a 360 for my birthday. Forgot how amazing it is :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm surprised speculation about Fifa 2010 hasn't started yet here; it has over in EA Land.

Users who are viewing this thread