FIFA 2010 World Cup: Top Goalscorer

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully Messi will be in form for Argentina this form.

I would really like to see an Argentina team consisting of Messi, Higua?n, Tevez, Milito and Aguero. But that isn't likely, because someone has to defend in the midfield.

Robben is named at 80. :laugh He has been a goal scoring machine for Bayern Munich after he back from injury. Lu?s Fabiano is ranked too high.

Thierry Henry has the best betting for France, but it isn't likely he will score much goals. Domenech has already told him that Anelka will play and he is the man in form. Anelka is also ranked a bit lower then his bettings.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Didier Drogba has broken his arm in an exhibition match against Japan. He is likely to miss the World Cup. So no need to bet on him.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Yesterday there was an injury scare for Robben after the win of 6-1 of the Netherlands vs Hungary. Today it is told he might recover.

I am surprised that Nilmar is rated that high. Till yesterday I didn't even know who he was. I had to look at other websites where he has played and now plays.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Who've put Alexandre Pato and Benzema in? They weren't even in the squad of Brazil and France.

Maybe you guys could open this with updated odds?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dutchad going to be way way rich after settling of this event as I guess Wesley SNEIJDER wil win the top goals scorer race.
By the way Dutchad if you win 2500 Millions then please donate good amount to me:D(I am serious)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well it's either Sneijder or Villa. Dutchad is going to be so rich if he wins this though.

D

Dutch

He he! Hope Sneijder scores tomorrow! What happens if they are both still level after the game? Do both bets get paid out?

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
dutchad will win this one even if Mueller scores a goal today and Villa & Sneijder both fail to score tomorrow because Mueller has got 3 assists while Sneijder and Villa only 1.

I have feeling Miroslav Klose will take the boot once again!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Dutchad going to be way way rich after settling of this event as I guess Wesley SNEIJDER wil win the top goals scorer race.
By the way Dutchad if you win 2500 Millions then please donate good amount to me:D(I am serious)

Well it's either Sneijder or Villa. Dutchad is going to be so rich if he wins this though.

He he! Hope Sneijder scores tomorrow! What happens if they are both still level after the game? Do both bets get paid out?

I guess vBookie will meet and decide this one!!!

dutchad will win this one even if Mueller scores a goal today and Villa & Sneijder both fail to score tomorrow because Mueller has got 3 assists while Sneijder and Villa only 1.

I have feeling Miroslav Klose will take the boot once again!

I am happy that none of you runs vBookie!!! It seems you guys who kill the bank!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread